Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prairie Gun Traders A+

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar

Prairie Gun Traders A+

A quick shout out to CGN Members.

Prairie Gun Traders are A++++ in my book. They were very good to deal with and responded to emails promptly on my new rifle purchase.

Because of this prompt service, they made a sale and gained a customer!!!

I would recommend giving Darren and Jon an email when you need something.
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Good shop to deal with
    They have been excellent with me to
    typical British wankers

I always highly recommend PGT. Fantastic service/ultra fast shipping/just overall great to deal with.

I've had great service from them as well. Ordered two shotguns from them and they were at my door in 3 days.

I have made a few purchases there and have always found them to be helpful and friendly, with competitive pricing; now, if they only ever updated their damned website, I would like them even more!

(c'mon guys, it is common to see 4-6 weeks in between website updates)
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

CGN frequent flyer
    Yes great guys too deal with,answered all my e mails promptly. Very competitive prices. Phoned me right away too get my information and confirm my order. I look forward to receiving my new Savage mark ii tr 22lr and vortex cross fire ii 6-24 x 50 BDC reticle.

Just finally gave in and got a new 2015 45/70 1895 standard marlin.
    I took this gun completely apart and cleaned every thing and oiled what needed oiling.
    What I found is this:
    1. No filings anywhere
    2. wood to metal is very tight
    3. No cracked receiver
    4. Acton runs a smooth as my former marlines from long ago.
    5. To my amazement the trigger is a 4 pound trigger - so maybe no trigger kit required.
    6. Sights seem on tight
    7. blueing is good
    8. The wood has better figure then any marlin I ever had.

It seems Remington finally got it right.
    I think if they keep up the quality control this rifle will go to the price to that of the new Japanese Winchester 94.
    PLUS: The fine treatment I received from Prairie gun traders was outstanding, Very good place to go for a visit and to buy.

I drive 40 miles one way to Avonlea to do business with the guys at PGT when I have 3 gunshops in town. Thats how good they are.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

CGN Regular
    A friend of mine bought 4 guns and a couple of scopes (at one time) from them a couple of years ago. He said it was good service..his only complaint was they would not give him even the slightest of discounts..If I remember correctly it was around 75.00 to round it to an even. 4,500.00..something like that. With that said they are in it to make money.
    I personally have looked at their site but have bought things elsewhere that were cheaper, if only 50.00. Once they have what I am looking for, at the better price, I am sure I will give them a shot..no pun intended!

Thats strange because I made them aware of a shotgun and he gave me a discount, I order from them as much as I can and they will deliver to Regina once a week. I have drove out there once, I would much rather drive the 45 minutes to deal with the guys at PGT then deal with the other local gun store in Regina that treats me like trash when I walk through the door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast