Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Introducing THUNDERSHOT!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stray03 View Post
    I know, Just wondering how you protect yourself from being told you are playing with explosives that you shouldn't have if cops show up and you blew the proof of your innocence up?
    You should have the rest of the case still!!

Looks great I think your product is #1.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stray03 View Post
    I know, Just wondering how you protect yourself from being told you are playing with explosives that you shouldn't have if cops show up and you blew the proof of your innocence up?

I had the police call out to my farm yesterday. . Reports of explosions and some saying their house shook lol.. I'm about 1000 yards from my house and 1500 ish to closest neighbor where my shooting spot is... it was my first time trying it. I have to say you guys make a great product, very impressed and very happy it's legal. When the police came to the house the daughter jumped on quad to come get me.. I had a few bottles left so I showed him and offered to take him out and show him how it works. Really nice guy.. could tell he almost wanted to go try . He just wrote down all the info from the container and said we were not doing anything wrong and to have a good day... if I didn't have any left I'm not sure if he would have believed me as he has never seem or heard of legal exploding targets before. So I would suggest to always just keep an extra one on hand in case.

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for the compliments, glad it worked out! Most LE are aware of binary targets now and their legalities, so as long as they're being used safely and responsibly you should be good to go.

Also feel free to have any LE inquiries directed our way, toll free 1-844-GRYPHON.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dutchhunter's Avatar
    I just got a few cans today ,really looking forward to trying it out ,,,will a 22 mag light it up .or do I need to go bigger ,,,,,Dutch

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    In theory, what if I load a shotgun shell with it and shoot at steel target?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchhunter View Post
    I just got a few cans today ,really looking forward to trying it out ,,,will a 22 mag light it up .or do I need to go bigger ,,,,,Dutch

2000 fps minimum

well it worked good with the 22 250 ,,,boooom ...is it worth 15$ a pound ,for the first one yes after that not in my opinion ,,,Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    snip
    Ahaha, that's great stuff.

I picked up a thundershot along with a couple other brands of ANA targets I happened to stumble upon in a lgs, i'll report back how they compare when I get the chance to set 'em off. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon Energetics View Post
    Thundershot has a different color for each side - blue, yellow, and magenta! Now target differentiation drills, multiple shooters, or different backgrounds can be easily accommodated with a 90 degree turn. The black face of the label will stand out perfectly against the snow that covers our great country for a half year at a time. All a part of our patent pending design!

This is kinda a big deal, good design work.
    Last edited by Goose762; 08-29-2015 at 07:16 PM.

why would he ,,if thy are dumb enough to do something that crazy and post it on utube then thy get whats coming to them ,,,Dutch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234