Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sure Shot RIMFIRE Binary Targets available NOW at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    Looks cool
    Any different NRCAN regulations regarding this verses the regular binary targets?
    Is 1/2lb the maximum permitted detonation size?
    I *believe* that 1/2 lb is the maximum size allowed to be sold for this type of target. I am not aware of any other regulation differences. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, anyone!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure Shot Frankie View Post
    Hi Kate, I hope you enjoy shooting your extra box this weekend!!! These are tons of fun
    I will try and get out this weekend with them... it's a hard life!

CGN frequent flyer
    This is not my video but clearly shows the difference. The rifle target doesn't move anything - the rimfire target lifts up leaves in a rather large radius.
    Anyone who has shot standard rifle targets knows even the half pounders are ridiculously loud. I'm so excited to try these out!

Expired Business Member
    Well, some days it sure is hard working for AmmoSupply. Today was Sure Shot testing day and we got the chance to blow up some 1 lb targets and some 1/2 lb rimfire magnum targets.

WOW!! Those rimfire targets are AWESOME! The first one we exploded gave us a beautiful mushroom cloud. The second one caught some grass on fire, so a word of warning not to start wildfires this year! It may have been contributed by some pulverized logs left over from our previous explosions.

Watch this space, videos are on their way

If they ever drop in price manufacturers will never be able to keep up with demand. I hope that day comes soon! I would love to be able to shoot these all day long..

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by npm View Post
    If they ever drop in price manufacturers will never be able to keep up with demand. I hope that day comes soon! I would love to be able to shoot these all day long..
    It is definitely true that they're pricey at $15.99 per go, but they are twice the bang of a regular $10 1 lb target, so you might get more of a kick out of one rimfire target than two regular rifle targets... although, they're both a lot of fun! These targets sell for $15-16 each in the US, so considering the exchange rate, we have a good price here

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have tested a couple of these so far and I must say they have an awesome bang. I must say though I wish they would give you a little more room in the container for mixing. They tend to make a bit of a mess when you mix them. I recommend adding the aluminum mixture to the jar first and then the white powder.

Also while these are super awesome I could go for some smaller sized ones. Maybe some that are around 1/8th of a cup? These can probably be heard from 30min drive away so there is very limited usage of them. I'd like to set up a half a dozen of them and plink away from 50yrds with a .22lr.

Do you guys do any free shipping deals? I was looking at ordering some of these 22 reactive targets but the shipping to Ontario makes them very expensive....Is there a certain dollar amount that qualifies for cheap or free shipping?

Thanks

CGN Regular
    Could you not mix a full one and split it into 6water bottles or something else appropriately sized?

Quote Originally Posted by coleman1495 View Post
    I have tested a couple of these so far and I must say they have an awesome bang. I must say though I wish they would give you a little more room in the container for mixing. They tend to make a bit of a mess when you mix them. I recommend adding the aluminum mixture to the jar first and then the white powder.

Also while these are super awesome I could go for some smaller sized ones. Maybe some that are around 1/8th of a cup? These can probably be heard from 30min drive away so there is very limited usage of them. I'd like to set up a half a dozen of them and plink away from 50yrds with a .22lr.

I got my targets from ammosupply last Saturday afternoon. Got to test them yesterday.

WOW. Helluva bang! Pretty intense shockwave too.

Persuaded someone to call the police after hearing the explosion, but we were all legal :D

Thanks ammo supply!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast