Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sure Shot RIMFIRE Binary Targets available NOW at AmmoSupply.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Calling the police for no good doesn't make sense to me.

Everyone having fun with this be safe.

Expired Business Member

As promised, our must-watch video comparison of the Sure Shot Rimfire Targets versus the 1 lb rifle targets!

Very Cool! Just Might Have To Pick Some Up..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Visible shockwave eh? That's a nifty trick!

These are so awesome..... I've blown 2. Both extremely impressive. Need more!!

I was out shooting with my dad today. I let loose a SureShot 1/2 pound rimfire target, and he was impressed. (It takes a lot to impress him). It was one helluva bang!! Fantastic! Can't wait to get more

try reusing tins from chewing tobacco a 1/2 lb goes into 5 tins that really streches the wallet and there louder than 1/2 of tannerite
    grizzly 378

Quote Originally Posted by coleman1495 View Post
    I have tested a couple of these so far and I must say they have an awesome bang. I must say though I wish they would give you a little more room in the container for mixing. They tend to make a bit of a mess when you mix them. I recommend adding the aluminum mixture to the jar first and then the white powder.

Also while these are super awesome I could go for some smaller sized ones. Maybe some that are around 1/8th of a cup? These can probably be heard from 30min drive away so there is very limited usage of them. I'd like to set up a half a dozen of them and plink away from 50yrds with a .22lr.
    You don't mix them in the container you mix them together in the bag and then put the bag into the container.

I finally got a chance to try these out. What a bang! For the small charge, they really have a much greater pop than the center fire targets do. Impressive blast radius as well. As others have cautioned before, be aware of the fire hazard with these; they left quite a scorch mark on some of the rocks we placed them on. And some not so much:

All went off without any failures at all, even from the short barrel of the daughter's little Henry Mini-Bolt. We were using up some Winchester M-22 ammo (40grain 1255 FPS).

Big grins all around.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Expired Business Member
    Awesome stuff!

CGN frequent flyer
    Has anyone tried these with subsonic 22LR ammo or at longer ranges like 100 yards+?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast