Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sure Shot RIMFIRE Binary Targets available NOW at AmmoSupply.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    Hey, how did you get Lena Heady to narrate? good job!
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jr hartman View Post
    hey, how did you get lena heady to narrate? Good job!
    lol!

must.......resist.............the urge..........temptation is to strong with the force............resistance is futile

ah #### it. sold.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    I *believe* that 1/2 lb is the maximum size allowed to be sold for this type of target. I am not aware of any other regulation differences. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, anyone!
    I have seen some brands in the USA selling the low velocity targets in 1lb (In the Red) for example. Any idea if 1lb targets could be sourced and legal for sale in Canada?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I have seen some brands in the USA selling the low velocity targets in 1lb (In the Red) for example. Any idea if 1lb targets could be sourced and legal for sale in Canada?
    I don't believe those will be made legal here in Canada; NRCan feel that they were doing us a favor to legalize any binary targets

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    I don't believe those will be made legal here in Canada; NRCan feel that they were doing us a favor to legalize any binary targets
    I was trying to buy some rimfire binary targets from your website but the credit card fields are not labelled ... that is: name? card number? code? etc. ...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Intedserve View Post
    I was trying to buy some rimfire binary targets from your website but the credit card fields are not labelled ... that is: name? card number? code? etc. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Intedserve View Post
    Apologies for that - it's clearer in some browsers than others! We're working on a new site for later this year which will be functioning better.

The first two fields are first name and last name. Then there's a drop-down menu for card type. The next field is for credit card number, and then are menus for expiry date. The last field is for the last three digits of your card.

If you still have issues we can take your order by phone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234