Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lowa Boots

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    So I finally broke down and grabbed some Lowa boots for myself. It took me awhile and I wish now I had got some before when they first came in.

Why so long before grabbing some for myself? Well, I still had a pair of Swats, Hi-Tecs, couple Bellevilles, couple OTBs and have worn other boots as well. Seeing how I already had enough boots I couldn't justify it. Well my one set of OTB Thors lack in the comfort area, so I decided to toss them and get a set of Lowas.

Ok, what I suggest everyone do is even just go try a pair of Lowas on, hell, come into the store and just try some on. Put your feet in them and enjoy the comfort.

These boots are beyond all other boots I've worn. I can't get over the support and comfort of them.

If you want a pair of quality boots you need to look at Lowa!!!

How do they compare to the Belleville's ? I have a pair that lasted me 10 years and I don't mean occasionally used.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Question: if we order form the web site and they don't fit can we return them?
    Looking at the Uplander GTX Hunter. These are fully waterproof ,correct?
    Thanks

I love Lowa~~~

Best boots in the world ... I've been wearing them since I was in my late 10's way back in Belgium ...
    Depending on which model, they last forever, I currently have 3 models: Mountain Expert, Camino and Tibet ...

The fit my foot like a glove ...

Picked up a pair of Renegade Mid GTX a few weeks ago, great boots. Now that I am reasonably sure I can order a pair of boots online that will fit I'm much happier with Lowa than I already was!
    Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
    Sir Winston Churchill

How do they compare to the Belleville's ? I have a pair that lasted me 10 years and I don't mean occasionally used.
    I rarely wear my Bellevilles any more. It's like the boot was molded to my foot.

Question: if we order form the web site and they don't fit can we return them?
    Looking at the Uplander GTX Hunter. These are fully waterproof ,correct?
    Thanks
    Yes and yes.

CGN Regular
    Geez, so many different types. Which models would you recommend for some fall hunting? I already have some heavy duty cold weather boots so I'd like something that works for warmer weather that won't make my feet too hot and sweaty

expired business
    If you are just looking for something that is not insulated, but is still waterproof and built on a full length shank, look at the Combat Boot, Mountain Boot, Tibet GTX, and Tibet GTX HI. If you want something without quite the rigidity, on a softer sole and more flexible ankle shaft look at the Z-8 series or the Uplander GTX. Lastly, if you want a full boot but without that waterproof aspects look at the Elite Desert's.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast