Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AR500 SHOOTERS CUT ARMOR will be in stock this friday, get the DISCOUNT NOW!

AR500 SHOOTERS CUT ARMOR will be in stock this friday, get the DISCOUNT NOW!

Our next batch of armor will be in stock Friday, most of it has been pre sold to dealers and some clients, we have pre order discount still up, if you want the discount best order it before then

we have shooters cut 10x12 non shooters cut ( so called back plate) as well as curved L4 side plates in 6x8.

S&J

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    I don't mean to be disruptive, as I am interested.

But when you say it's heat treated to your specs, do you have any proof supporting it's legitimate ballistic ability?

I'm curious to know if you bought actual ar500 steal and coated it up here or if you are rebranding the actual product manufactured in the states or?

If I'm to trust these plates I want to insure they are designed to stop shots. What does the extra anti-spall coating insure? Why are you adding more if the "typical" ar500 plates are fine (as seen in videos)

Thanks.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    If you did any research or even googled this or looked for past threads you would have your answer lots of independent video tests.

Quote Originally Posted by copeland View Post

But when you say it's heat treated to your specs, do you have any proof supporting it's legitimate ballistic ability?

I'm curious to know if you bought actual ar500 steal and coated it up here or if you are rebranding the actual product manufactured in the states or?

If I'm to trust these plates I want to insure they are designed to stop shots. What does the extra anti-spall coating insure? Why are you adding more if the "typical" ar500 plates are fine (as seen in videos)

Thanks.

CGN Regular

Thanks.
    Copland
    We have tones of data to back up our products inc lab testing at an certified blastic lab in quebec.
    We do not rebrand. An thing
    We are out to the ooffice untill later tooday will reply with details later
    Bbb

Sj's reputation more than enough for me. He's not some home maker with a harbour freight mini lathe that runs his business like it's an etsy shop. The years of nothing but quality products and solid service make this the safest bet you'll find.

Plus I heard if you need to you can strap two together on your back if the mall is ever coming under heavy fire...

Thanks.
    Sounds disruptive to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Price449 View Post
    Sounds disruptive to me!
    Funny, you post contributing nothing towards my question.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
    Sj's reputation more than enough for me. He's not some home maker with a harbour freight mini lathe that runs his business like it's an etsy shop. The years of nothing but quality products and solid service make this the safest bet you'll find.

Plus I heard if you need to you can strap two together on your back if the mall is ever coming under heavy fire...
    What about while I'm posted in a OP?
    Last edited by copeland; 04-22-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Copland
    We have tones of data to back up our products inc lab testing at an certified blastic lab in quebec.
    We do not rebrand. An thing
    We are out to the ooffice untill later tooday will reply with details later
    Bbb
    Thanks for responding. I'm just a bit confused as to what exactly is ar500? Is it a type of steel? Is the ar500 you carry going to be the same as someone else?

Similar to one machinist manufacturing an AR lower and just allowing other companies to put their on stamp on it.

Or in 4x4ing. Just because fabricators use DOM tube doesn't mean it came from the same source.

That's why I was asking. If you have lab testing, all the better. As I said. I'm interested I just want to do my homework. I wouldn't just throw a vest on because it's labeled "Armor Express"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast