Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada Membership

I received an email back from them and they advised that processing applications are a bit slow at the moment.
    They did let me know that they will email me once a course is available.

it took me over 3 months before they called me for a safety class and now 6 months later I still don't have my membership card
    great place to shoot at lots of bays but they are extremely slow at getting anything done for their members.

Quote Originally Posted by gunlover03 View Post
    it took me over 3 months before they called me for a safety class and now 6 months later I still don't have my membership card
    great place to shoot at lots of bays but they are extremely slow at getting anything done for their members.
    If thats the case, I guess I won't be a full member until October

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gunlover03 View Post
    Passed my shoots in April. Still waiting for my membership card, ATT and Key Fob. Crazy slow.

But its a 15 minute drive from my house so I'll continue to wait.

CGN frequent flyer
    I joined grange for the same reason. Was patiently waiting and now happily shooting.
    Well worth the wait.

And welcome, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackranger3d View Post
    Passed my shoots in April. Still waiting for my membership card, ATT and Key Fob. Crazy slow.

CSSA Life Member

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackranger3d View Post

the membership card and keyfob are usually ready before the ATT but they usually call you when all three are ready for pickup.
    you can always call them and ask if the membership card and keyfob are ready for earlier pick up (thats what i did). my ATT was ready a week later.

You can still use the range with out a fob and membership card
    thats providing you get or have a att

Or you could save yourself a hell o a lot of money and go elsewhere plus your not breathing in lead from an indoor range

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren saltiel View Post
    Or you could save yourself a hell o a lot of money and go elsewhere plus your not breathing in lead from an indoor range
    like where?
    tried to find a Club in Ontario that is taking new members lately?

Part of the problem is that Target (which is separate from the Grange) it's in the middle of replacing the backstops and the ventilation system. Which reduces the availability of the range. The other thing is that the membership guy at the Grange is only there three days a week and is a volunteer. Patience will be rewarded.

As far as I know there's no GTA range south of Barrie that has outdoor shooting and is accepting new members.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast