Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada Membership

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbass View Post
    JR great news

My ATT which expire in 2019 says Grange Firearms Association

Should that name on the ATT be changed or it's good to go

Thanks

It will be good for about a year. When you "renew", it will be into my club and we will apply, if still required, for your LTATT.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We are accepting members now.

It is only going to take a couple of weeks before we can start running our safety orientation which is required to have been successfully completed before we can submit the LTATT form to the CFO's office.

I want to state clearly as well that the Grange executive have been very helpful and dedicated to the current members throughout the discussions. The protection of the members has always been Dr. Hawke's primary goal.

JR
    I think we should express appreciation to Dr. Hawke, BJ and the others who run the Grange for their efforts and providing a necessary service to the community. The changes are welcome, but those of us who started at the Grange appreciate the difficult and time consuming effort it takes to run a club.

Quote Originally Posted by nugunner View Post
    I think we should express appreciation to Dr. Hawke, BJ and the others who run the Grange for their efforts and providing a necessary service to the community. The changes are welcome, but those of us who started at the Grange appreciate the difficult and time consuming effort it takes to run a club.
    Agree 100%
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by nugunner View Post
    Certainly! J.R., Please convey our appreciation to those who served the club.
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

Has anyone received a call / email from CSA yet regarding the scheduling of the new CLSC? I paid and sign-up back in April and still waiting, not sure if my application got lost in the transition.

Quote Originally Posted by deeeeer View Post
    Has anyone received a call / email from CSA yet regarding the scheduling of the new CLSC? I paid and sign-up back in April and still waiting, not sure if my application got lost in the transition.
    Contact julie@targetsportscanada.com to ensure she has your information.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Wow!!!!! I'm so happy I don't live in the GTA anymore. My range in Alberta cost me $200 and got my fob the same day. The end.
    Last edited by onurb; 07-14-2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: not relevant

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    Wow!!!!! I'm so happy I don't live in the GTA anymore. My range in Alberta cost me $200 and got my fob the same day. The end.
    I understand and in a few weeks, at Target, that is how it will be. Depending on how soon the new member can attend the orientation, which will be run very often, start to finish could be the same day.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I understand and in a few weeks, at Target, that is how it will be. Depending on how soon the new member can attend the orientation, which will be run very often, start to finish could be the same day.

JR
    Now that's good news. Good job guys for stepping up. Now what do people do with all that 7.62X39 fmj? People want to shoot cheap ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    Now that's good news. Good job guys for stepping up. Now what do people do with all that 7.62X39 fmj? People want to shoot cheap ammo.
    Sorry, not in my facility. That steel core/jacket surplus stuff is a killer on steel plates up close like a 25 metre range.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO