Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada Membership

CGN Regular
    Well I have my ATT and full membership, but no FOB or Members card. A bit odd, but I can shoot all my toys now (well not my AR yet fingers crossed) so its all good. About 7 weeks for the whole process not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackranger3d View Post
    Well I have my ATT and full membership, but no FOB or Members card. A bit odd, but I can shoot all my toys now (well not my AR yet fingers crossed) so its all good. About 7 weeks for the whole process not bad at all.
    How long did it take till they contacted you for the CLSC? And how much notice was given?

I was told by the desk at Target that they're expecting a bunch of fobs and cards from Grange on Friday...ie. today. I'll call when they're open and see if mine is in there.

I've called Carey (?) twice at the CFO's office and left messages. No response so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    How long did it take till they contacted you for the CLSC? And how much notice was given?
    I took my CLSC 6 weeks after paying for my membership. I was given a weeks notice. I think normally you get more notice but it was on the Easter Weekend so they wanted to see who they could fit in last minute. My class was about 5 hours long including the break. Most of it should all be common sense. You write a test at the end and we had a chance to sign up for our probation shoots after the course ended. I did all my shoots within a few days.

Got my key fob today, but still waiting on the ID card. I'm going to call the CFO's office tomorrow and see if my ATT'S being processed yet.
    Last edited by nugunner; 06-04-2015 at 10:49 AM.

*double post

Quote Originally Posted by nugunner View Post
    Got my key fob today, but still waiting on the ID card. I'm going to call the CFO's office tomorrow and see if my ATT'S being processed yet.
    Any luck with the ATT?

Quote Originally Posted by bojackson View Post
    Any luck with the ATT?
    They haven't received it at the CFO's office. I sent the membership office all the info and the forms mostly filled out for them. So I hope it's soon, but I don't know how many are backlogged. I was told by Carrie that she's taking about 2 weeks to process them when they are received.

Goin on 7 weeks since paying for membership but still no word of my CLSC.. They must be pretty backlogged

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Please, once you get past 3 or 4 weeks; write the president of the Grange directly: Dr. Michael Hawke <hawke@fastmail.fm>

Unless he know of teh delays, he cannot fix the system or assist in moving things along.

I am powerless, beyond bringing it to his attention as the Grange is a completely separate organization that I hold no sway over.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans