Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pietta Python?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I'd buy one if they're under a grand.

I blame Rick Grimes ...

If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Quick search turned up Colt Python in stock (if you have your Prohibited License)
    I was going to say, since when is a Colt Python prohib?, and then I saw the barrel length of the used one they have in stock. (2.5") LOL
    2.5" of a vent rib that's hardly there. Why bother?
    A Python doesn't look right to me unless it's got a nice 6" barrel to show off that vent rib, IMHO. Just my own preference , to each his own.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    I was going to say, since when is a Colt Python prohib?, and then I saw the barrel length of the used one they have in stock. (2.5") LOL
    2.5" of a vent rib that's hardly there. Why bother?
    A Python doesn't look right to me unless it's got a nice 6" barrel to show off that vent rib, IMHO. Just my own preference , to each his own.
    Yeah, I looked through the used section a bunch of times...never thought about checking the "prohibited" section. Of all the stupid gun laws we have (and we have a lot) I think the barrel length/no .25 or .32 caliber restrictions are what bothers me the most!
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I'd buy one if they're under a grand.

The level of polish looks a little disappointing to me. If I was to buy a python copy I'd at least want it to shine!
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

I found this info from some European Shot Show.

Pietta new model is a replica of the Colt Python, it should be on sale from about September 2015 in the versions with a length of mainly 2.5, 4, 6 and 8 inches

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I found this info from some European Shot Show.

Display model?

Anyone have any clue when these will be available? I've been saving to buy a python (shooter) but prices are so inflated its almost not worth it... Almost.
    would love to see this in bss

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I read somewhere online the projected release date is September 2015. Add the fact that the US will get them first and the changing of hands through importers and dealers should get the cost into real Python territory by the time they filter up to us in say, 2019!!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

I read somewhere online the projected release date is September 2015. Add the fact that the US will get them first and the changing of hands through importers and dealers should get the cost into real Python territory by the time they filter up to us in say, 2019!!
    I believe Marstar gets their Pietta guns shipped straight from Italy to Canada.
    They seem to have a good supply of Pietta cowboy guns, so hopefully they can get these Pythons through the same channels.

The Euro is actually down to our Loonie right now, compared to last year. So prices might be reasonable.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast