Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6979818283848586878889909192939495969799 ... LastLast

Thread: 7.62x51 Nato

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Montreal Group

Here is a pallet load of happiness pills just picked up at Day & Ross terminal.

Had the good fortune to meet and get help from Harry Calahan - Was good to shoot the sh*t with you!

Thanks Marstar, keep pumping the good stuff in.
    Was a pleasure to meet you UR2X3M4ME. Can't wait to see how that HP NATO ammo shoots out of my 308's & 7.62 rifles.

All we saw as of now is berdan primed ('74 & '75 manuf.) HP. Wondering how many of the boxer primed ('79 and later manuf.) ammo is available?

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

From previous posts, its all Berdan so far. Any lucky ones with Boxer primed?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Montreal Group

Here is a pallet load of happiness pills just picked up at Day & Ross terminal.

Had the good fortune to meet and get help from Harry Calahan - Was good to shoot the sh*t with you!

Thanks Marstar, keep pumping the good stuff in.
    I think that I've just wet my pants...... can't wait to go pick up those 28 cases for the 1st Calgary group buy.!

If anyone is still interested in Calgary let me know. I Plan on doing the order tomorrow.

So before i pull the trigger on my lone little purchase...the Lower Mainland Vacnouver group buy did fall apart?
    Member: CSSA, NFA, NRA

Anyone else for Halifax?
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    I think that I've just wet my pants...... can't wait to go pick up those 28 cases for the 1st Calgary group buy.!
    Let me know if you need a hand with the pick up
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trazor View Post
    edited my post. sorry guys, didnt realize this was a 'Marstar' only forum. Just saw the title and wanted to help out fellow CGN'ers.
    I have in the past and will continue to buy from Marstar in the future as they are an awesome supplier with some unique sales.
    Hey no worries, the guys were a little rough on you but i believe its ok to stick together and help each other find the best prices, but its better to post in ammo section, not right in the dealers site
    On that note ,.. in the quantity i bought it was still much cheaper to buy from john!

Ok, I might show my stupid here but are BOXER ever corrosive or just the BERDAN done before 1979? Or am I way off?
    Space for rent.

Anyone interested in a vancouver island bulk buy?