Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7686888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: 7.62x51 Nato

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wonder if you can put the rounds in a die and push them just a bit deeper?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar
    Doubt it. The flash hole is part of the casing. It can be drilled out making it a boxer style casing. Time consuming but I understand the HP brass is very good and worth the effort. I will be giving it a go!

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2189 View Post
    I had a similar experience yesterday with my Kimber 84M Longmaster. Very difficult extraction on four of five shots. No ignition problems though. I did not try any further testing with it. As I have no other .308, I may wind up selling what is left of the case (or buy an AR-10, which would be a more fun solution).
    AR-10 would definately be the way to go. Or, save a few bucks and get norc 305. They love the surplus ammo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    My FNAR is outragiously accurate with this HP 74 stuff... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    My FNAR is outragiously accurate with this HP 74 stuff... JP.
    Cannot wait to try it out in the Springfield NM...... Sunday cannot come soon enough

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyed99 View Post
    Cannot wait to try it out in the Springfield NM...... Sunday cannot come soon enough
    My NM M1A love them as well, the only no no for it is a match chamber... JP.

CGN Regular
    Good day, I would like to know if there will be any people from Marstar at the Lachute gun show this sunday june 7th. and if ''yes'' is there going to be some 7.62 x 51 for sale?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by leflingeur View Post
    Good day, I would like to know if there will be any people from Marstar at the Lachute gun show this sunday june 7th. and if ''yes'' is there going to be some 7.62 x 51 for sale?
    No we will not be participating in the Lachute show.... They really did not approve of our displays the last time we were there.... I guess Marstar is not very politically correct....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    This ammo is not to be use in a match chamber rifle, in my Nemesis, i had 3 light strikes ( no ignition and all 5 rounds i tried had difficult extraction), this ammo will be kept for my AR-10's/FNAR/NM M1A, were it is perfect in it's intended usage... JP.
    JP if you send me a few rounds I'll test it for you in the AI

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    No we will not be participating in the Lachute show.... They really did not approve of our displays the last time we were there.... I guess Marstar is not very politically correct....
    John
    Then you must be doing something right, we need pics of the displays!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".