Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More April Deals at AmmoSupply

Any clue as to when you'll have more .22 LR? Is there something going on with this round atm? Companies and Websites that used to have 10,000 round family packs now have nothing, everyone seems to be out..? Thank you kindly.

Oh wow, I think I'll order some MRE and slugs, I just pucked up a Mossberg 590A1 spx that needs feeding too
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Oh wow, I think I'll order some MRE and slugs, I just pucked up a Mossberg 590A1 spx that needs feeding too
    If anyone missed out on the MRE deal this week, we will be able to extend that offer until Monday.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by npm View Post
    Any clue as to when you'll have more .22 LR? Is there something going on with this round atm? Companies and Websites that used to have 10,000 round family packs now have nothing, everyone seems to be out..? Thank you kindly.
    22 LR has been pretty rare for well over a year, with very little from Federal/CCI making its way up here. We are receiving a trickle of rimfire ammo here and there, but nowhere enough to satisfy demand. All we have in stock is packaged with the GSG 110rd drum mag for the Ruger 10/22 (it comes with 650 rds of Federal Automatch)

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal is Atlanta Arms 9mm - 115 gr FMJ - Case of 1000 for $320. Used by the United States Army Marksmanship Unit, the U.S. Marine Corps Shooting Team, the U.S. Coast Guard Team, the Glock Shooting Team, and many more, Atlanta Arms is an upcoming brand that is worth a try!

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day is Prvi Partizan PPU 8mm Mauser - 198 gr - FMJ BT - $33 for a box of 20!

Where are you guys located? Any idea how much it would cost to ship to ontario, rough estimate, give or take, for a box or two?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by npm View Post
    Where are you guys located? Any idea how much it would cost to ship to ontario, rough estimate, give or take, for a box or two?
    Depends where, but probably between $10 and $20. If you'd like to PM me your postal code, I can find out an exact amount for you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Hey Kate. I need a restock of 17 hmr, please..
    sic semper tyrannis

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    Hey Kate. I need a restock of 17 hmr, please..
    We have a ton on order, no ETAs. Think positive thoughts and we hope as much as you do that we get some in soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123