Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 TS ORANGE! Get Your Order In Now! Update On Page 6 with Specs

Business Member Rep
    They should be available to any CZ Canadian dealer but that price does seem very low for the TS Orange

You guys should keep in mind this is wolverines forum usually bad taste to mentioned other prices from other dealers.
    But man that gun is sexy! Very very nice looking.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Regular
    So let me get this straight, if I ordered when they were announced and had since been told October delivery and only because I called to find out WTF, now it is Dec/January? After posting several questions as to eta and getting no solid info, I can't say I am impressed with Wolverine on this one. I understand that they can only deliver what they get sent to them, but if you know that the delivery has been pushed back, don't you think it might be good customer service to call/e-mail the affected customers when you have the info? this is the second time I have had a less than wonderful experience with Wolverine. Maybe I should have listened to myself when I said never again.....
    Last edited by bigdyno; 10-04-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    So let me get this straight, if I ordered when they were announced and had since been told October delivery and only because I called to find out WTF, now it is Dec/January? After posting several questions as to eta and getting no solid info, I can't say I am impressed with Wolverine on this one. I understand that they can only deliver what they get sent to them, but if you know that the delivery has been pushed back, don't you think it might be good customer service to call/e-mail the affected customers when you have the info? this is the second time I have had a less than wonderful experience with Wolverine. Maybe I should have listened to myself when I said never again.....
    When we first posted about those pistols we stated that CZ had slated a production start of sometime in may, but ETA couldn't be confirmed at that point until CZ would let us know. We update people on here in July saying CZ had still not got the production run going and we were still waiting on ETA from them. We have continued to keep this forum thread informed as we find things out. If we don't have information from CZ there isn't much we can report. I don't know what more we could have provided for "solid info". No tried and true delivery date was ever officially laid out by Wolverine Supplies. With the volume of new calls and emails we get daily, while it would be nice to be able to provide personal emails to people on the list (and the dozens of other lists we have) it just isn't feasible to do so.

I understand you feel that we have caused this "less than wonderful experience" but in the firearms market these days, everyone including the resellers are held hostage by the firearms manufacturer. If there was something wolverine supplies could do about the situation, we certainly would.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    We are lucky to have Wolverine in canada. I have met their staff and have bought from them. I have an Orange on order too. I will get it when I get it. Keep up the great work guys!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    With the volume of new calls and emails we get daily, while it would be nice to be able to provide personal emails to people on the list (and the dozens of other lists we have) it just isn't feasible to do so.

I understand you feel that we have caused this "less than wonderful experience" but in the firearms market these days, everyone including the resellers are held hostage by the firearms manufacturer. If there was something wolverine supplies could do about the situation, we certainly would.
    Now I'm no computer genius, but I'm pretty sure you can make e-mail groups and mass mail the members of that group with one message (or several as time goes by). I find it hard to believe that CZ is just leaving you hang, if you have the tons of customers you allude to I would think that you must have some sort of sway as far as obtaining information and production dates.

Whatever, I will get my gun when I get it and listen to my inner voice next time, it doesn't seem like my purchases are important to you anyway. Sorry to have burdened you with my purchases.

GunNutz
    I also ordered a ts orange in the pre-order. I'm glad to be one of the first that will have the chance to shoot it in Canada. The delay are understandable. Those gun where not already made and accumulating dust in a warehouse! They need to be built and handfitted
    I'm pretty sure they got a lot of attention and maybe CZ got more orders then anticipating.

About the price, I Think Wolverine is pretty fair. They are selling for 1899 EUR in europe. By looking at the exchange rate, I'm sure the wolverine cut is pretty thin.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    I got a call from Tyson earlier today. My TS Orange in 9mm just came in. The way I heard they only got two. The 40's are not part of the shipment they got today.
    Please post pics, videos and you impressions!! I have a pre-order for one in .40

Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    Now I'm no computer genius, but I'm pretty sure you can make e-mail groups and mass mail the members of that group with one message (or several as time goes by). I find it hard to believe that CZ is just leaving you hang, if you have the tons of customers you allude to I would think that you must have some sort of sway as far as obtaining information and production dates.

Whatever, I will get my gun when I get it and listen to my inner voice next time, it doesn't seem like my purchases are important to you anyway. Sorry to have burdened you with my purchases.
    Are you sure you are not a genius? You sound like one. An entitled one with ALL the answers.
    I have dealt with Wolverine for many years and let me assure you that they do all that they can to keep you in the know in a timely fashion.
    They are a stand up team with by far the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Sounds like you need a big hug feeling like nobody cares about you.

Normally I don't comment but your 'experience' and tone bug me. Have a good day.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    Are you sure you are not a genius? You sound like one. An entitled one with ALL the answers.
    I have dealt with Wolverine for many years and let me assure you that they do all that they can to keep you in the know in a timely fashion.
    They are a stand up team with by far the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Sounds like you need a big hug feeling like nobody cares about you.

Normally I don't comment but your 'experience' and tone bug me. Have a good day.
    Well said. +1
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King