Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISSC MK22 warranty work.

Actually I got a used one from a cgner who didn't tell me about the issue. I contacted the company 2 month's ago telling them about the issue and the serial number. They basically confirm its gen one and send u replacement in less than a week. Has worked like a dream since the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by vikon View Post
    Actually I got a used one from a cgner who didn't tell me about the issue. I contacted the company 2 month's ago telling them about the issue and the serial number. They basically confirm its gen one and send u replacement in less than a week. Has worked like a dream since the upgrade.
    Yeah where is the sticky? And how do you tell gen1 from gen2?

What did they replace exactly?
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

I posted pics two yrs ago on what mod the newer ones come with,,, let me see if i can find the link..
    At the time, guys with older ones were receiving the mod from the manufacturer for free,, after simply emailing them.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

New model has a spring that pops out when you remove butt stock. Old model had medal v with 2 screws. I can upload a picture when I get home.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm in the same boat as I bought one about 3 years ago and did not even get through its first mag and it started to stove pipe. Took and tried about six different types of ammo and didn't make any difference .Called the people that sold it (Williams Arms are a great bunch of guys) to me and at that time they said it may have some screws in it that are loose but found everything tight. Took it back home and started to read up on the problems and fixes and ripped it apart and started to modify the bolt but its a complex little piece and I'm afraid I may have buggered it up! Then about a year later I heard of a new update part was available and called Williams and they got me that in about a week and no charge but I lost interest and never put it back together. Its an awesome little gun and I love the look of the full size magazine and I'm even considering buying another but in the Anchutz version and keeping the other for parts .Its the first new firearm I have ever bought that let me down and broke my heart--Oh well.--Dieseldog!

I just got one, 2nd generation......put about 300 rounds through it, only 1 ftf.....loving it!!!!

bought mine christmas last year and I am very happy with my MK22 functions as well as any other 22, mine had all the fixes from factory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12