Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slugfest!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGuy34 View Post
    Very Cool, just ordered 20 boxes of the PDX1 Defenders. Always wanted to try those.

Please don't send anymore mouse pads, I got plenty lol. I forgot to put that in the instructions.
    I'll take care of that for you

In other PDX news, I bribed our warranty manager to take a look in the back and he tracked down some of these:

CLICK HERE

All you .410 guys take note -- we have very limited quantities of these and every time we show them to people they tend to disappear quickly... imagine that! If you want some of these .410 PDX loads, I wouldn't hesitate.

Thanks guys ordered my 2 cases of the S&B

.410 with Quarter Ounce slugs, that's pretty cute I must say! :D
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    I'll take care of that for you

In other PDX news, I bribed our warranty manager to take a look in the back and he tracked down some of these:

CLICK HERE

All you .410 guys take note -- we have very limited quantities of these and every time we show them to people they tend to disappear quickly... imagine that! If you want some of these .410 PDX loads, I wouldn't hesitate.
    Those PDX1 Segmented slugs look pretty devastating. Not a bear round but anything else wow.

[youtube]JuY4ecrqFGc[/youtube]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Damn those PDX rounds look awesome but my catus only has a 2.75 chamber

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    $4+ per round for the brennecke seems a little steep. If I was local I might bite..

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    $4+ per round for the brennecke seems a little steep. If I was local I might bite..
    Considering how hard they are to come by it's a good price.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Thanks guys ordered my 2 cases of the S&B
    Be aware that these are low recoil and velocity, and will reduce your guns capacity by 1 as a result of the longer length of the 2 5/8 shell.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Expried Business Member
    Why would they reduce capacity if they are actually shorter than 2-3/4"? We have not found this to be true whatsoever in any gun we have tried them in.

Additionally, the S&B slugs are 1350fps minimum. That is faster than many slugs out and only about 16% off the 1600 maximum listed by everyone else. S&B is conservative in their numbers and as they use European measures for opened shells they also conservatively list their ammo as 2-5/8" instead of 2-3/4" (2-6/8")

They are fantastic shooting slugs. They do not reduce capacity whatsoever. They are shorter than 2-3/4" shells by a miniscule amount.

Love the S&B slugs. They're inexpensive enough to plink with. And way more fun than target loads. We shoot skeet with them for fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast