Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada Ammo Customer Support

They have never let me down either. Truly an A+ company!

great guys to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock4ever View Post
    I thought I would share a customer service experience from Canada Ammo. I recently picked up a Norinco YL-12 Shotgun but I lost the rear sight. So I contacted Canada Ammo to see if I could purchase a replacement site. I spoke to Dan last Thursday and he advised me that he needed to see if they had this part available and would call me back. On Friday, he called me back and let me know that they did have it in and that they would send it to me free of charge. I was absolutely thrilled that they would be willing to do this for me considering it wasn't their fault that the part went missing. I received the part today and I thought it would be only right to post in their forum my experience. I can't recommend this company enough if you want to make a purchase. Not only are their prices amazing they truly care about making the customers that they have happy. Buy with confidence from this company.

CGN Regular
    Canam is great to deal with, only have good things to say. Rarely are excellent prices backed by such equally excellent customer service.

As for the T97s, it's a clusterf*ck, but not of Canam's making, I see no reason to hate on them for this.
    NFA & CSSA member - remember the T97, SigArms, cz858, AP80, etc.

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Ive always had a good experience dealing with them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I buy from them all the time. Customer Service would be answering people's questions and maybe a yearly update. One single response in 5 years will suffice.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Canada Ammo is Great !

Dan is a Great Guy to deal with , he gives 110 % to make sure he is giving you all the support and confidence that your needs and concerns will be handled to insure that you the customer are 100 % satisfied with your purchase(s) .

Hats off to Ryan for creating a Great Company filled with Great people who take care of us Canadian Firearm shooters and Collectors !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hightrailtracker View Post
    Canada Ammo is Great !

Dan is a Great Guy to deal with , he gives 110 % to make sure he is giving you all the support and confidence that your needs and concerns will be handled to insure that you the customer are 100 % satisfied with your purchase(s) .

Hats off to Ryan for creating a Great Company filled with Great people who take care of us Canadian Firearm shooters and Collectors !!

Thank you Hightrailertracker and everyone else for your kind words. Dan is a very valued member of the team and I am happy to read some of the comments about him. To clarify one thing, Chris created the company, I only make sure the entire team has everything they need to do their job here. Really, the customer service, processing, book keeping and shipping teams are what make this company what it is. Without them, we could not operate effectively.

I must also mention, that without our loyal customer base, we would not be in business. At the end of the day, you are who we work for. The customer is the reason we strive to maintain a steady supply of quality products and why we are constantly searching for new, innovative products to present to the Canadian market.

With your continued support, we will be sure to bring you great products at excellent prices for years to come.

Thank you.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN frequent flyer
    just last week i had a GREAT dealing with dan, and canam

CGN Regular
    I must say I am very encouraged by the positive comments about Canada Ammo. I’ve had an order awaiting shipment since April 23rd and being my first order I was starting to feel some concern. I’ve also pointed two friends to the same 7.62 x 39 ammo deal and didn’t want egg on my face with them. It’s great to see so many endorsements and happy repeat customers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12