Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo Customer Support

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Glock4ever's Avatar

Canada Ammo Customer Support

I thought I would share a customer service experience from Canada Ammo. I recently picked up a Norinco YL-12 Shotgun but I lost the rear sight. So I contacted Canada Ammo to see if I could purchase a replacement site. I spoke to Dan last Thursday and he advised me that he needed to see if they had this part available and would call me back. On Friday, he called me back and let me know that they did have it in and that they would send it to me free of charge. I was absolutely thrilled that they would be willing to do this for me considering it wasn't their fault that the part went missing. I received the part today and I thought it would be only right to post in their forum my experience. I can't recommend this company enough if you want to make a purchase. Not only are their prices amazing they truly care about making the customers that they have happy. Buy with confidence from this company.

Dan is a nice guy. Great customer service!

Business Member
    I've had nothing but great experiences with Canada Ammo!

Will
    WGT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Hey customer service, when are the T-97s we paid a deposit on coming? <~ Guage of customer service.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Great to hear .
    I was born ready sir!!.......No wait, I was born horny, in my early teens i became ready.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Yes they are super to deal with! Bought two shot guns from there bargain sight when they shipped them they weren't well packed, they rubbed each other and got scratched and dented. I wasn't worried about that they were cheap, but I did contact them to let them know that there packing practice wasn't up to snuff. They politely accepted my concerns. A week later I got a package of canada ammo swag! Hats, targets, a hand full of neet pens,and some other stuff! Like ! WOW!!! I was totally not expecting that! They take care of their clients. Can't say enough good stuff about them. They are professional good people!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Hey customer service, when are the T-97s we paid a deposit on coming? <~ Guage of customer service.
    Same time as the RPD's that other dealer took full payment on a year or so ago

Other than the T-97 I've had good service from Canada Ammo
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Love Canadammo just wish they had more product.....especially ammo!

Dan is a Great Guy & Canam has top notch service. Can't go wrong with them.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    very good to hear about your experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast