Thread: Thanks Westrifle!

Thanks Westrifle!

Bought my second sks from you guys this week. Ordered Sunday, shipped Monday and arrived Friday! Awesome service.

I'm incredibly pleased with this 1954 "Refurb". It appears to only have been inspected, gas tube replaced and varnish touched up as the stock stamping a are intact, matching, and have no xxxx! It doesn't even look to have been disassembled as there are a couple very small touches of varnish on the blueing, which also looks original. Unable to find any sign of firing other than factory.
    Even got a 1953 dated sling.
    I bought this to save my 1950 from being abused too much, but this one turned out nicer.

I guess you guys sure know where to get the good stuff!

I'm going to hijack the thread and hopefully others can follow....Thank you Westrifle!

I ordered ammo clips on Sunday evening and they arrived today in the mail. Excellent service!!
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    They sell the best reds!

Is this one the "unrefurb" SKS listing on their website? I just bought two SKS from another dealer, the serial number on stock is either force matched (sanded off, with no logo or date), or mismatched.

Expired Business Member
    Unrifurbished SKS are not the same as above. Unriferbished are in the original state sks not refurbished.

go here and checkout pictures of every rifle -------->>>>> http://westrifle.com/wrstore/index.p...=UNREFURBISHED

Expired Business Member
    We have more unrifurbished Sks that I will soon post online