Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSA VZ58 warranty work

CSA VZ58 warranty work

Hi,

Can you please confirm you guys are taking over from Movie Arms?

I just purchased a CSA VZ and was about to mail in the warranty card. Should I hold off and send it to you guys?

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    North Sylva use to be the warranty Centre, now it is oviedo Arms and has been for a few years now.
    Why not call movie arms and ask them??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    North Sylva use to be the warranty Centre, now it is oviedo Arms and has been for a few years now.
    Why not call movie arms and ask them??
    Just called Movie Arms. They are moving the warranty work to North Sylva effective this Friday.

So, How can I go about registering my VZ with you guys?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Just terrible news for the warranty work. Movie arms excelled at it
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    Just called Movie Arms. They are moving the warranty work to North Sylva effective this Friday.

So, How can I go about registering my VZ with you guys?
    I don't know if you have to register it. I went to CSA'S web sight and under warranty entered my VZ'S serial number, it told me when my rifles warranty expires. Might be all you have to do?

Hi Guys,

Yes, we are now doing CSA warranty service. Movie Arms has done a great job, but I understand they are working on some large projects, and wouldn't be able to keep with with doing warranty service also. The good news is we've hired their gunsmith who did all the CSA repairs in the first place, so we will be able to maintain an excellent level of warranty service.

If anyone has any issues and needs to send a gun back for service, please send out warranty person George an email for an return authorization number. He can be reached at gwedge@northsylva.com

Thanks,

Jon

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Just terrible news for the warranty work. Movie arms excelled at it
    Don't know how they excelled at it. Between my two CSA's they have been sent there at least 6 times. It usually takes months and can never get a hold of them. They have had my restricted one for almost 6 months now. Always different excuses every time I call, If I even get hold of someone. Hopefully North Sylva does a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by clk1 View Post
    I don't know if you have to register it. I went to CSA'S web sight and under warranty entered my VZ'S serial number, it told me when my rifles warranty expires. Might be all you have to do?
    the firearm came with a registration card, I bought it last week, I should get the 5 years from last week not 5 years from manufacture.

Sucks for me I just dropped my rifle off 2 weeks ago at movie arms and was promised my rifle before my cqb clinic at the end june Hope I can get my back up/woods gun before then *fingers crossed*

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danv View Post
    Don't know how they excelled at it. Between my two CSA's they have been sent there at least 6 times. It usually takes months and can never get a hold of them. They have had my restricted one for almost 6 months now. Always different excuses every time I call, If I even get hold of someone. Hopefully North Sylva does a better job.
    I did not have a great experience either, it took a long time and had to email and call several times and took forever to get my shipping covered, I eventually had to contact CSA about the shipping costs and they got Move Arms to send out a cheque right away. They packed it poorly on the way back and it showed up at the post office with the bolt handle sticking out of the box all scratched up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast