Thread: EE exchange question

EE exchange question

I looked through the EE and couldn't find what I was looking for, although I'm sure it's there. I also wasn't sure where to post this so I thought here would be good. I am thinking of trading a rifle for a shotgun; do I place an ad like this in the rifle or shotgun section? I'm thinking shotgun bit wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by novacam View Post
    I looked through the EE and couldn't find what I was looking for, although I'm sure it's there. I also wasn't sure where to post this so I thought here would be good. I am thinking of trading a rifle for a shotgun; do I place an ad like this in the rifle or shotgun section? I'm thinking shotgun bit wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance
    I would post in the rifle section because that's what you want to get rid of and people in that section are looking for rifles.

EE rule 3. An item can only be posted ONCE in the entire Equipment Exchange. It must be posted in the most applicable EE forum or sub-forum for which the item in your current possession belongs. [ie. If you wish to buy [WTB] a handgun, wish to sell [WTS] a handgun, or wish to trade [WTT] a handgun for a shotgun, it must be posted in the Exchange of Pistols & Revolvers];
    Politicians, they promise you the world and deliver you into poverty.

Thanks for replies, I would have put it in the wrong place, glad I asked!!

Thanks