Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super customer service from Canada Ammo!!

Wink Super customer service from Canada Ammo!!

Just got my first restricted today! I am super happy!

Superb customer service from Daniel Ryan! Thanks very much for your patience and professionalism! You support was very much appreciated! My friends were right in recommending Canada ammo!

On the other side CANPAR service is not very good. I'll stay polite. People can read between the lines.

Again thanks very much Daniel!

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Canada ammo are one of the very best !!

CGN Regular
    Looking forward to joining this camp. Just would like to see my order shipped (ammo 9 days in thus far).

Do like the website and of course their product offerings. Yet another notable Canadian supplier who has gotten great reviews in general!
    Last edited by webseo514; 04-28-2015 at 10:46 PM.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Canada ammo is awesome! Received my order (500 rds PMC .223) from the spring cleaning sale right on my bday :D Also threw in an issue of Calibre magazine, a pack of targets and a sweet little pen rifle for free lol, cant ask for better service than that! Sucks that you've had bad service with Canpar Parabelum23, ive always found the drivers in my area to be on time and very friendly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grummpy's Avatar
    A great bunch to deal with.
    "The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
    - Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

I've made plenty on purchases from them, also plenty of returns and exchanges. Always superb and friendly service from CanadaAmmo, I always recommend them when I can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Picked up the last of my order last night. No extra's!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mwjones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by webseo514 View Post
    Looking forward to joining this camp. Just would like to see my order shipped (ammo 9 days in thus far).

Do like the website and of course their product offerings. Yet another notable Canadian supplier who has gotten great reviews in general!
    I can't say much about customer service, as I can't get anyone to answer the phone before I go to work. Today is the 10th day since my order (8th business day) and my order was just processed, a far cry from the 2 days listed on the site. We'll see if it will take another week before it's in the mail.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kayser Sose's Avatar
    Canada Ammo is quite good, honestly... I've had super-impressive service from them myself every time. And if you browse the site you'll see that CanAmmo impresses consistently, with all the little perks as well!

Patience, Sir, I recommend. They'll come through.
    bullets, powder, primers, and case lots of CCI Blazer

My order from the sale was shipped yesterday. An hour later I got a failure to deliver notice from Canpar...pretty quick! Best part is I get to work from home today as I am "waiting for an important package that needs a signature"...I know what I'll be doing once my package(s) arrive!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast