Thread: Just wanted to say thanks!

BANNED

Just wanted to say thanks!

Picked up some 124gr 9mm today. What a breath of fresh air compared to all these other places who know they'll have a lineup no matter how horrible the service is... As a small business owner myself I instantly noticed that Kate cares about her business and loves what she's doing. Definitely going back there and gonna recommend you to my friends too. Planning on taking dynamic pistol courses so gonna be buying more 9mm as much as I responsibly can.

Expired Business Member
    Glad you enjoyed the service! We enjoy serving customers like you Look forward to seeing you again.

Where were you?

Quote Originally Posted by dunwithit View Post
    Picked up some 124gr 9mm today. What a breath of fresh air compared to all these other places who know they'll have a lineup no matter how horrible the service is... As a small business owner myself I instantly noticed that Kate cares about her business and loves what she's doing. Definitely going back there and gonna recommend you to my friends too. Planning on taking dynamic pistol courses so gonna be buying more 9mm as much as I responsibly can.
    I don't know who Kate is or where she works, sounds like a good store.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyfireman View Post
    I don't know who Kate is or where she works, sounds like a good store.
    AmmoSupply in Calgary.