Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kifaru Tactical Line

Kifaru Tactical Line

Hey Guys,

We are now the dealer for Kifaru packs. The first shipment of packs has 4 styles so far, but as interest grows we will keep adding more and more packs and pouches. Some of the packs need custom fitting. We will try and sort that out as well.

As for pricing, these packs are all American made and high quality. Due to our poor exchange rate the packs will cost more vs the the american listing not including shipping. this is a small heads up in case if some questions come up after the items getting posted up on the site. The best discount we can offer our CGN customers on this product Will be 10%. we will not be able do price matching on American sites , Ebay,Amazon. Some of the packs will also have higher prices since they have the extra options included in them. We will be carrying all of the deluxe version in all the packs.

Special orders is something we are considering, but build time can take 5-8 weeks. Please keep that in consideration. We will try and have the items up tonight.

I would also like to thank the CGN community for the great support. I am sorry i do not give more updates on the page. But we are working hard to prep for the expansion for the retail store and a new site The site will take a lot more time due to our massive inventory list.

Ali.
    Last edited by Nedla10; 04-30-2015 at 08:59 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Very interesting, I own two Kifaru packs, the ZXR and Scout, I had no idea they had a dealer network, congrats on becoming the Canadian

So the advantage of ordering with DS Tactical verses ordering direct from Kifaru is the discount, and likely a lower shipping cost too I would imagine?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Yes shipping would be a lot cheaper, a discount would added for CGN member as well. But i keep reminding everyone that the packs will cost more here due to the exchange rate. We have a lot of people always trying to price match american sites for any type of product.
    Last edited by Nedla10; 04-30-2015 at 08:44 PM.

We are the very first Tactical line dealer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Any plans to bring their sleeping bags?
    Been craving over one. Have a Woobie for years and it is one of my go to piece of kit

The sleeping bags will be ordered once our construction is done for the expansion. We are very tight on space at the moment. The new store will be a giant 8000 square feet not including the basement.

CGN Regular
    what model packs are coming in?

They will be posted shortly.

CGN frequent flyer
    Have a Kifaru Woobie in Highlnder. Cost a pretty penny for a "blankie" but damn, it's a light, warm, compressible piece of kit. Love it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    Yes shipping would be a lot cheaper, a discount would added for CGN member as well. But i keep reminding everyone that the packs will cost more here due to the exchange rate. We have a lot of people always trying to price match american sites for any type of product.
    I certainly understand.

Great to have an in Canada option with a CGN discount and lower shipping rates, also saves the border fees too.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast