Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks CanadaAmmo.com!

My CanPar guy always makes snarky remarks when he drops off "Discotech Industries" packages.

Usually along the lines of "More guns?" and "Whats in there this time"? I want to tell him its none of his damn business, but I guess if he's picking the stuff up from a lockup, then he knows what it is anyway.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -Jeff Cooper

D.V.C.

CanPar guy handed me my crate of ammo and said "Enjoy the ammo!". Didn't bother me too much, but I feel like I am judged more when I take my gun cases out to my car (which I try and do as early as possible when people aren't up to avoid the judgement).

Im not concerned about the post guy, I know he knows. I also know its kind of a given, when shipping guns or ammo, to be a little discreet, at least that's what ive come to see from buying and selling, so far. Especially when its sitting on the counter of my local shoppers drug mart with 10 people in line. But hey, that's just me. I also didn't get any little goodies in my order for the 1st time. Where's my Kleenex im starting to tear up...
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Next order from Canada Ammo I'm going to request they write with black marker on box- "caution, huge dildos inside".
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

thanks again canam all 3 of my orders have arrived,personally i love all the little extras,thanks for the hand soap and pens

We usually do cover up any labeling on the boxes with blank Canpar stickers.

We have a couple new bodies in the shipping department who may be unaware of this policy.

I will correct this to make sure that all products leaving our facility are packed with as much discretion as reasonably possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes ,I had the Can Par guy make a comment about "do you think you have enough ammo"?Labeling not covered also overbilled for the 1000 crate of on sale 7.62x54R .I'm sure it will be fixed though.......great service.......Harold

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Yes ,I had the Can Par guy make a comment about "do you think you have enough ammo"?Labeling not covered also overbilled for the 1000 crate of on sale 7.62x54R .I'm sure it will be fixed though.......great service.......Harold
    If they used Outwest1213's suggestion the delivery guy might ask "do you think you have enough dildo's ?" You decide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12