Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First experience with CTCS...

Quote Originally Posted by 300Spartans View Post
    Quoted for a x2. By the way, what's with everyone calling firearms,"gats", as of late. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's been flashed more often on the board.
    I don't do it, but in paintball people call each others guns gats. Or at least it's a term. There's even cases called "gatwraps"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycanada View Post
    I ordered a Noveske Keymod mount for my Surefire M600U on Tuesday evening. I chose the priority shipping, because I really wanted it for the weekend.
    Tuesday, past midnight, I received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number, and the part arrived super quick!
    Thanks CTCS, you have my future business!
    -Tom

Not to be "that" forum safety guy but I'd want to change to a different muzzle device that has all the porting ahead of the handguard. There is a lot of pressure from the hot gasses coming out of those muzzle ports that could make for an unsafe situation.

CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    Not to be "that" forum safety guy but I'd want to change to a different muzzle device that has all the porting ahead of the handguard. There is a lot of pressure from the hot gasses coming out of those muzzle ports that could make for an unsafe situation.

Jeez, did those blow apart or melt away?

[QUOTE=Trinimon;11357398]Not to be "that" forum safety guy but I'd want to change to a different muzzle device that has all the porting ahead of the handguard. There is a lot of pressure from the hot gasses coming out of those muzzle ports that could make for an unsafe situation.

the ports actually do clear the handguard... just doesn't look like it in the pic because of the angle. This is the third one I did like this. No issues, but thanks for looking out!

-Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12