Thread: 7.62x25 norinco

7.62x25 norinco

Curious why your norinco 7.62x25 prices fluctuate so much? Was 600 then 550 now 700$

Probably the price was 600, then it was on sale, then the stock was low and/or they realized the market is drying up for cheap surplus and up the price goes. Could also be a new shipment at a higher cost to them.

Ever follow the exchange rate? Imported goods prices tend to fluctuate accordingly....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calnor View Post
    Ever follow the exchange rate? Imported goods prices tend to fluctuate accordingly....
    then someone is going to say that it's not coming from the US not realizing that a lot of international deals are done in USD as an intermediary and that impacts cost as our dollar sucks in comparison right now.
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

ya but this is coming from china not the US. and the canadian dollar is worth 5 renminbi, so it should be 100 cad, lol i kid, i kid......

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.