I placed a ammo order threw email with Elwood on April 7th. At the time I was working 16hr days, 6days a week. Full disclosure, I did not include a contact # which is completely my fault, and wasn't asked for one before order shipped. Fast forward 3 weeks, laid off and wondering where my parcel was. Contacted Elwood epps and was informed the parcel was being shipped back to them after being held 10 days. Odd since room mate was informed there was a expected delivery and she never found a failed notice of delivery letter on door. Informed manager of Elwood the situation, lack of notices ect, he said he would get back to me after contacting his CanPar rep, and resent order(with contact # incase). Didn't hear back..

Fast forward to today. I'm laid off and have been out front working on the room mates car the past 2.5 days. While working on car the cell rings. It's another courier located in town, they have my parcel. I go and pick it up. While there I ask when they attempted delivery, since I've been home the entire past 2.5 "working" days. They inform me they have not. Odd. I sent a politically correct, although not nice email to Elwood, a couple minutes later phone rings...

Manager from Elwood epps. He has no idea how another courier got ahold of my parcel, why they don't deliver to my door, and informs me CanPar will pay the return shipping.

I consider the situation made right. Communication could of been better. I could of remembered to add a number to original order and none of this would of happened. Either way its here now, and didn't cost me a extra $100 of shipping. Although I still have no clue how a courier service paid to deliver, doesn't deliver... Hopefully CanPar will deal with that