Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted .50 Cal Trigger Group/Lower - Order Online!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I've got a question or two

when these lowers are getting machined, what kind of options will we have for finish and engravings?
    Not to be too blunt but.... None. Anodized black, and the engravings will be
    ALBERTA TACTICAL RIFLE
    MODEL ATSHL
    S/N ATRS15##########
    CALGARY, ALBERTA
    (Maple Leaf)
    CANADA

Thanks ATRS, you rock! I placed my deposit on the lower last week and have my DA50 upper in hand. Will you send an email when its time to send the upper in to you? I don't normally check the forums but don't want to miss the row call.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Sweet if ATRS can offer the complete package. Aside from the hassle of dealing with two companies ATRS is in AB means BCers save the PST of $112 on the DA 50.

Require a deposit of $1500 to ensure no risk on ATRS.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    If sales go well something to think about in future is either ATRS or CA putting together a complete rifle. I for one would prefer to buy the complete package
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Not to be too blunt but.... None. Anodized black, and the engravings will be
    ALBERTA TACTICAL RIFLE
    MODEL ATSHL
    S/N ATRS15##########
    CALGARY, ALBERTA
    (Maple Leaf)
    CANADA
    is there are reason they need a serial number and such? made in Canada doesn't require that does it?
    The fewer markings the better but I realize it's probably all in the program during cnc.

I'd even take mine in the white (will be cerakoting anyways) , fully machined, no markings if that is at all possible
    but in the end, i'll take what I can get LOL
    Last edited by 45ACPKING; 05-27-2015 at 10:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Call me a troll if you want but does this have an frt # yet??

If so can some one please post a link to the thread so I can read more on it please.
    -->from my understanding,<--- from posts by ATRS, these have been made in the past but out of production for a while, the FRT exists for the nonrestricted lower
    good enuff for me
    Last edited by 45ACPKING; 05-28-2015 at 02:03 PM. Reason: highlighted "from my understanding"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    from my understanding from posts by ATRS, these have been made in the past but out of production for a while, the FRT exists for the nonrestricted lower
    good enuff for me
    yes, I've quoted my own post.
    seems a few folks took exception to what I said here about the FRT..... epoxy7 and fireball felt the need to PM me, and seem to think my character and morality are at question because of what I posted and that I somehow have something to do with fireballs post being deleted and him being called a troll...... which those words and actions never came out of me so I dunno what gives here.

what the hell is wrong with people anyways?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Lol 45 is correct. It already has an NR frt, the 4 month time period is for start to finish programming and machining of the parts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    I don't know but ATRS does and that's all that really matters

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    The FRT number could just be posted so people stop asking for it
    So does everyone harass other companies to divulge things that really do not matter? Does everyone know the FRT number of every gun they purchase from every firearms retailer?
    OR is that a dung disturber is wasting as much of our time as is humanly possible?
    I mean seriously, ATRS is a well known federally licensed firearms manufacturer that has been around for over 20 years now, would we really be risking it all in order to sell less than $40000.00 worth of product? The least expensive, most worn out machine I own is easily worth more than that. I also have a very severe allergy to criminal proceedings. So let me spell this out clearly.
    IF IT WAS NOT LEGAL WE WOULD NOT BE OFFERING IT FOR SALE!
    Any question? Enough of the trolls I say.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    So does everyone harass other companies to divulge things that really do not matter? Does everyone know the FRT number of every gun they purchase from every firearms retailer?
    no idea, I have no interest in it myself, just figured it would stop people from asking, especially if it is of no consequence that it is or is not known by the consumer
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!