Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted .50 Cal Trigger Group/Lower - Order Online!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

Non-Restricted .50 Cal Trigger Group/Lower - Order Online!

Coming Soon to a range near you!

We are looking to produce a run of our non-restricted trigger group/"lowers" for the Dominion Arms .50 CAL upper receiver.
    For anyone that has ever dreamed of owning a .50, but thought it's just too much money, here is a platform for less than $2500!
    (The ATRS Trigger Group is $750 + $1599 for Canada Ammos upper).

A deposit for one of these trigger groups is $250 and can be made ONLINE now!

The price includes a permanent modification to you DA50 upper receiver which renders it compatible only with our non restricted trigger group. This trigger group/"lower" will not function in place of an AR15 lower for use in any other firearms, and is intended strictly for use with DA50, Ferret, or Safety Harbour .50 Cal single shot bolt action upper receivers. No other compatibility is expressed or implied. Shipping from Canada Ammo directly to Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply can be arranged in order to complete the modification and installation process.

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!

When sending in your upper for modification we NEED the hammer that is supplied by Canada Ammo and if you are supplying the rest of the LPK we NEED it too.

Buffer tubes and stocks are not required for us to complete the work but the complete LPK needs to be installed here! You will see exactly why when you get your rifles back. We can supply the LPK parts required as well. We are NOT charging to do the assembly work.

Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 08-26-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks for doing this guys. Knowing what your setup costs are and the risk you are taking this is more out of love for the sport than
    profit

You guys are champs!!

If sales go well something to think about in future is either ATRS or CA putting together a complete rifle. I for one would prefer to buy the complete package

Just one question is why does the upper have to be permanently modified if the lower is non-restricted. I thought the upper had no classification regardless.
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crasheralex View Post
    Just one question is why does the upper have to be permanently modified if the lower is non-restricted. I thought the upper had no classification regardless.
    I would venture to guess the upper needs a slight modification to fit the lower properly.
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    If sales go well something to think about in future is either ATRS or CA putting together a complete rifle. I for one would prefer to buy the complete package
    this has been suggested already in the other thread with no response that suggests it as a route they will be taking.
    which is unfortunate, but I get it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Is it time for me to acquire a 50?!?!?!?!

Me think so
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

How many pre-orders would you require before starting production? ATRS mentioned having CanAm ship the rifles directly to them, which is a great idea, but if production of these lowers doesn't begin for months.. would that leave our uppers in limbo?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone_Skid_Cone View Post
    How many pre-orders would you require before starting production? ATRS mentioned having CanAm ship the rifles directly to them, which is a great idea, but if production of these lowers doesn't begin for months.. would that leave our uppers in limbo?
    the other thread, rick stated 40,000 approx. cost to start cutting the first receiver....... so I'm thinking in excess of 50 to 60 lowers to hit "break even" numbers

I'm gonna drop my deposit next week, what the hell. I have loads of space to stretch out a 50 cal in the mountains round here.
    the only thing that will make me feel bad about it will be if canam sells out and doesn't make more uppers or if by some miracle the much cheaper AR receiver goes non restricted after c42 gets passed and I bought a 750.00 lower .......
    my head hurts thinking about this LOL it's just that tempting.
    Upper from canam, lower from atrs and a couple or so cans of cheap 50cal from irunguns......... how can a guy pass it up really? LOL
    Last edited by 45ACPKING; 05-06-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast