Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the GM6M Lynx -Non-Restricted Semi-Automatic Bullpup .50 BMG

For the man who has everything!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    If it comes with a nice twist saying I can fire it at one of my ranges, I'm in.

Put it on my Father's Day want list, but the kids will have to get an extra dozen or so paper routes....
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
    - Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Canada's only commercially available semi-automatic bullpup .50 BMG! Brought to you exclusively by Tactical Imports Corp.

The GM6 'Lynx' is a semi-automatic anti-material rifle. The rifle was designed to be compact, lightweight, accurate, portable and easily deployable for immediate use. Most rifles chambered in .50 BMG are heavy, long, bulky, and are of a slowly operated bolt action. Many not even magazine fed. Assembled with match grade Lothar Walther barrels, capable of sub-MOA accuracy with match ammunition.

Due to the bullpup configuration, most of the weight is re-distributed to the rear of the rifle allowing for the possibility of off hand firing. This is near impossible with most other .50 BMG rifles. Thanks to the unique barrel recoil technology, the rifle's recoil is less than the other rifles in the same category. This design also allows the rifle to be transported at a length of only 915 mm. It operates with standard .50 BMG rounds.

The GM6M version features additional and significant recoil reduction through modifications to the internal mechanism (the external appearance remains unchanged). This model is usually 1000 Euros more expensive, but is temporarily being offered to us at the same price of the regular GM6.

Rifles are made to order. Due to production streamlining, delivery has been reduced to a time of only 2 months on average. Priced at $14,699. 35% deposit required. Payment/layaway plans available.

GM6 Promo video:

See our website for more info/ordering:
    http://www.tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html

Features:
    •Durable mil-spec design and construction
    •Unique barrel recoil technology dissipates most recoil energy
    •Semi automatic design
    •Magazine fed for ease of reloading
    •Bullpup design for compact size and optimum weight distribution
    •Sub-MOA with match grade ammunition

Specifications:
    Caliber: .50 BMG
    Effective Range: 1500m
    Magazine Capacity: 5
    Method of Operation: Long Recoil Action
    Operating Length: 1126mm
    Transportation Length: 928mm
    Barrel Length: 730mm/910mm
    Weight, Empty: 11500g
    These have been on your website for a while, I would be interested in talking to someone who has one. Have you sold any in canada yet and are they willing to share their experience/review of the rifle?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    These have been on your website for a while, I would be interested in talking to someone who has one. Have you sold any in canada yet and are they willing to share their experience/review of the rifle?
    Yes, we've imported 11 units and counting.

No problems to report, we haven't seen any rifles come back for repairs. Not sure if any owners are on CGN, but maybe they can chime in if so.

We had a chance to shoot one for the promo video, we didn't experience a single failure, and fired over 100 rounds that day. The recoil is surprisingly smooth, not a kick, but a slow push. Very comfortable to shoot. We were getting around 1 MOA 5 shot groups at 100 yards with PMC Bronze commercial (non-match) ammo.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Anyone in Ontario want to find some form of time share agreement for this rifle?
    I badly want one, but the cost to purchase this, ammo, and the subsequent divorce is more than I can bear as one person.

IS

CGN Regular
    I think I need to change my underwear...

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    Anyone in Ontario want to find some form of time share agreement for this rifle?
    I badly want one, but the cost to purchase this, ammo, and the subsequent divorce is more than I can bear as one person.

IS
    Buy it first, there will be nothing for her to get in the divorce lol

How ironic...They wanna take away our guns in the name of "safety"...But I feel SAFER with the guns!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast