Thread: Norc AR's - any other options?

Norc AR's - any other options?

Noticed on your site you've got the 14" barreled AR for a great price. Do you have any in with the 10.5" barrel also on sale? And what's shipping worth to L7R 1A1? Thanks,

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Noltz View Post
    Noticed on your site you've got the 14" barreled AR for a great price. Do you have any in with the 10.5" barrel also on sale? And what's shipping worth to L7R 1A1? Thanks,
    Due to QC issues we have not imported these John

CGN Regular
    The 14.5 they have is great for the price , nothing but great things to say about it . Lots of rounds and no failures and fit / finish was great on mine for the price! recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    The 14.5 they have is great for the price , nothing but great things to say about it . Lots of rounds and no failures and fit / finish was great on mine for the price! recommend!
    This. The price can't be beat unless you buy used, and in that case you could always just buy a diff upper

Hey, Marstar near Ottawa is selling the Norinco carbine CQ-A for $529 plus tax and shipping.

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=75213

Cheers
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

Thanks Ray. That's actually what brought me here to ask. The 14" one is a great deal but I know I'll end up swapping the upper for what I really want... so I'm better off buying the 'correct' thing the first time.

John if you're still reading this, what sort of QC issues did you find? Is there a reason I shouldn't purchase one?

I have one at the price stated. Great buy for the price. No issues so far. I have only been out a few times with it tho. Finish is good and it has many goodies others don't like ambi safety and mag release. There is a bit of movement between my upper and lower but so do other big name ones. I'd buy again

I love my 14.5". As stated above fit and finish are great for the price point, accurate and reliable so far. I am also in the market for a 10.5", so I am also interested in the quality concerns.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Noltz View Post
    Thanks Ray. That's actually what brought me here to ask. The 14" one is a great deal but I know I'll end up swapping the upper for what I really want... so I'm better off buying the 'correct' thing the first time.

John if you're still reading this, what sort of QC issues did you find? Is there a reason I shouldn't purchase one?
    Lest we be accused of bashing other importers I will refrain.... Look it up, you will find many issues discussed.... We were not satisfied at the factory so we refused to purchase until some matters were corrected....

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'll buy a 20 inch flattop.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.