Thread: Score International Trap

Score International Trap

Kate,

I am quite a fan of the Score Bronze 1oz. target load shells; best bang for the buck I have found to date!

On the ammosupply.ca website, there is no option to search shotshell below 1oz. load, yet while poking around online,
    the PrarieShot website lists the Score International Trap shells to be a #7 1/2 7/8oz. load, with a slightly hotter 1,300fps.

Are these the same as the 24gram shells on the ammosupply.ca site? (SCORE Trap 24g Target Load 12 ga 2 3/4" 24g No. 7 1/2 - 1300 FPS)

https://www.ammosupply.ca/info/312/

The picture attached looks like the 1 1/8oz Gold shells, so I have always steered away from them due the heavier charge.

Could you please confirm which of these is correct?

If they are the 7/8oz. units, you guys should add that as a search option on the site!

If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Expired Business Member
    What we have listed on the website is the product you've described above (7/8oz 1300 FPS). The picture is that of the Gold Target loads and yes, it's listed as 1oz in the search function (wow, we were on the ball that day!). We will get those things changed - the pictures will take a little longer to change.

That is good news! I am looking forward to adding these to my next order (which, fingers crossed, will be a huge amount of quality 22LR )
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.