Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: New SKS- AR Mag Adapter ready for sale on Website

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MI_SKSfan View Post
    Yeah, guess I'll have to cry myself to sleep over my Russian AKM, unmolested SKS, a pile of 30 round mags, and my hi-cap handguns. If I need an AR I'll just have to look up someone selling one in my area and buy it from him with zero paperwork. Then I'll go put them all in my trunk and drive around to whatever range or open property that'll give me permission to shoot and blaze away. Maybe even walk around with my Browning Hi-Power strapped to my hip just because I can.

But hey - enjoy your $179 SKS with a butchered mag. Well, until your government decides to take those away too.
    don't worry , when other American manufacturers of cool new stuff start seeing this kind of stuff going on north of the border....... they might just stop selling to us altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    don't worry , when other American manufacturers of cool new stuff start seeing this kind of stuff going on north of the border....... they might just stop selling to us altogether.
    Certainly is a possibility.

Boy, this thread has gone off on and degenerated onto a couple unrelated tangents awfully quick. I might say almost predictably.
    I could say more about the point that was obviously missed, but I won't. Toddle on.

Marcus, we have to credit you for being one of the pioneers of SKS adapters, my hat is off to you sir & the utmost respect! However products will evolve & keep doing so as the market demands, our mag adapter is similar, as it still needs to fit the SKS. I really thought we had this issue resolved between us & i was hoping we had settled it amicably. This thread is getting way off track now, by the way, thanks for sending us more new members..........IBTL!
    Last edited by hical.ca; 06-06-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314