Email correspondence turn around time

Thread: Email correspondence turn around time

Tags: None
  1. unzari said:

Email correspondence turn around time

How long does it typically take to receive a reply from Marstar regarding a potentially defective item ordered from them? I sent them an email 6 days ago on the day I revived the item but have yet to hear anything from them. Is this normal?

Thank you!

Sherlock Gnomes said:
    In before the tirade and lock. In all seriousness call them with questions.
    Real men use peep sights

cndgunguy said:
    They must be pretty busy with the 7.62x51 Nato emails for shipping quotes because usually they are pretty quick.
  4. johnone said:
    Quote Originally Posted by unzari View Post
    How long does it typically take to receive a reply from Marstar regarding a potentially defective item ordered from them? I sent them an email 6 days ago on the day I revived the item but have yet to hear anything from them. Is this normal?

Thank you!
    Looked in our e mail files, sorry but nothing from Unzari....
    John

Smitsauce said:
    How about a missing bayonet that I have been trying to get from you for almost 5 years now! How long does that take?

Ian
  6. unzari said:
    Hello John, thanks for looking into it and I understand things must be busy; however it won't be under my username. The subject of the email is "NcStar SKS tri mount from recent order" sent on May 6. Unfortunately I'm at work during store hours so hard to call in. Hope this helps!

purplemushroom said:
    Pretty bad, i dont think theyve figured out the internet yet, or customer service maybe.

oddball_ted said:
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemushroom View Post
    Pretty bad, i dont think theyve figured out the internet yet, or customer service maybe.
    Very constructive comment pointed at a longtime member of the Canadian gun industry, give your head a shake. Thanks Pal.

Marstar is second to none.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?
  9. johnone said:
    Quote Originally Posted by unzari View Post
    Hello John, thanks for looking into it and I understand things must be busy; however it won't be under my username. The subject of the email is "NcStar SKS tri mount from recent order" sent on May 6. Unfortunately I'm at work during store hours so hard to call in. Hope this helps!
    Please send me a note to john@marstar.ca WITH your name and/or order number so I can look it up for you.
    Simply giving the date is not sufficient.... We deal with an average of 100 orders on any given day....
    John
  10. johnone said:
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemushroom View Post
    perhaps purplemushroom could advise us on how to identify a person on CGN just by the name they use on the board ??
    John