Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email correspondence turn around time

Email correspondence turn around time

How long does it typically take to receive a reply from Marstar regarding a potentially defective item ordered from them? I sent them an email 6 days ago on the day I revived the item but have yet to hear anything from them. Is this normal?

Thank you!

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    In before the tirade and lock. In all seriousness call them with questions.
    Real men use peep sights

They must be pretty busy with the 7.62x51 Nato emails for shipping quotes because usually they are pretty quick.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by unzari View Post
    How long does it typically take to receive a reply from Marstar regarding a potentially defective item ordered from them? I sent them an email 6 days ago on the day I revived the item but have yet to hear anything from them. Is this normal?

Thank you!
    Looked in our e mail files, sorry but nothing from Unzari....
    John

How about a missing bayonet that I have been trying to get from you for almost 5 years now! How long does that take?

Ian

Hello John, thanks for looking into it and I understand things must be busy; however it won't be under my username. The subject of the email is "NcStar SKS tri mount from recent order" sent on May 6. Unfortunately I'm at work during store hours so hard to call in. Hope this helps!

Pretty bad, i dont think theyve figured out the internet yet, or customer service maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by purplemushroom View Post
    Pretty bad, i dont think theyve figured out the internet yet, or customer service maybe.
    Very constructive comment pointed at a longtime member of the Canadian gun industry, give your head a shake. Thanks Pal.

Marstar is second to none.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by unzari View Post
    Hello John, thanks for looking into it and I understand things must be busy; however it won't be under my username. The subject of the email is "NcStar SKS tri mount from recent order" sent on May 6. Unfortunately I'm at work during store hours so hard to call in. Hope this helps!
    Please send me a note to john@marstar.ca WITH your name and/or order number so I can look it up for you.
    Simply giving the date is not sufficient.... We deal with an average of 100 orders on any given day....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemushroom View Post
    perhaps purplemushroom could advise us on how to identify a person on CGN just by the name they use on the board ??
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast