Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life is so simple...

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Seing it was a surprise, i did not know much about it, i saw that i was dealing with a stellar firearm, was reading all i could on it and someone bought it, i feel better now that Gary told me more were coming... JP.
    I order mine from Gary when I saw it at that morning. Never thought that Gary actually bought them in. I have been eyeballing the PRS when they first introduced.
    I shoot and own some Korth revolvers and hope this PRS are up to the standard.

Cheese,

Kelvin
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

Quote Originally Posted by trucker60 View Post
    I was somewhat underwhelmed when I visited Wanstalls for my first purchase. I told the salesman I just got my Rpal and was looking to purchase my first pistol. I got the eye roll and felt like I was wasting his time. No recommendations, no advice. I still bought a pistol though. Then I asked about the transfer process and if it could be done that day. He actually laughed in my face and said there was no such thing. I already had my LTATT because I shopped at Italian and the salesman processed it for me even though I didn't buy anything from him. I called the cfo the next day and I happened to mention I lived 1.5 hours from the store. She said no problem and did the transfer right away and emailed my Statt.
    So ya it was possible to do the same day. I picked up my pistol and never went back. Always felt bad for not giving Italian that sale
    That being said I did call a couple times and received very courteous service over the phone. Maybe dude was having a bad day, maybe he doesn't even work there anymore. Obviously they are making people happy next time I'm in the neighborhood I think I'll stop in and check em out again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    At the begining while i was a newbie around here, i had a little problem on my first or second purchase at Wanstalls, i recall the same attitude to do the right thing so the money you spend there is not it, Doing things right is... JP.
    I'm just razzing you Caramel...
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker60 View Post
    I was somewhat underwhelmed when I visited Wanstalls for my first purchase. I told the salesman I just got my Rpal and was looking to purchase my first pistol. I got the eye roll and felt like I was wasting his time. No recommendations, no advice. I still bought a pistol though. Then I asked about the transfer process and if it could be done that day. He actually laughed in my face and said there was no such thing. I already had my LTATT because I shopped at Italian and the salesman processed it for me even though I didn't buy anything from him. I called the cfo the next day and I happened to mention I lived 1.5 hours from the store. She said no problem and did the transfer right away and emailed my Statt.
    So ya it was possible to do the same day. I picked up my pistol and never went back. Always felt bad for not giving Italian that sale
    Nothing really i need but,i would love being able to drive to dealers like that shopping in person, meeting them face to face... The online stuff is great but for us in Quebec it have to suffice... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Tag

Expried Business Member
    Last week, i decided to call Gary to have a little chat, wanted to talk about the Korth 45 ACP, after talking a little while, i told Gary that one of my mag with my FNX45 Tac was defect...
    Gary just said, ok JP i will fix that...
    This morning i recieved a brand new FNX45 mag...
    Gary did not bother with the broken mag...
    When dealing with great peoples... Life is so simple...
    Many thanks. JP.
    NP JP!!! Didnt sound like you would have had much success with the mag you had!!!

-Gary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    NP JP!!! Didnt sound like you would have had much success with the mag you had!!!

-Gary
    Guess the defect mag was fabricated on a Friday afternoon, now it's all good, the new mag is good like the 2 others original ones... JP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123