Thread: Midwest Industries Tavor Accessories.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar

Midwest Industries Tavor Accessories.

Hey guys, just thinking out loud here, but it seems to me you guys should be bringing in more MI Tavor accessories. Alot of people seem desperate for the XL handgaurds and flashlight mounts, and I myself have been looking and waiting for a very long time for MI keymod side rails.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...tegory_ID=1234

I for one will take 2 of the keymod side rails when you guys get them if I have not aquired them through other means by then.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Hey guys, just thinking out loud here, but it seems to me you guys should be bringing in more MI Tavor accessories. Alot of people seem desperate for the XL handgaurds and flashlight mounts, and I myself have been looking and waiting for a very long time for MI keymod side rails.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...tegory_ID=1234

I for one will take 2 of the keymod side rails when you guys get them if I have not aquired them through other means by then.
    We constantly have these on order with Midwest. They supply what they can but the demand in the US is very high as well. We can only get in what they provide, I hope you understand. We can order 100 but if they can only supply 20, 20 is what we get.

A lot of these items are backordered for customers so when they come in they are already assigned and whatever is left goes to the website/general sales. If you want some of these items I would suggest contacting sales@wolverinesupplies.com with what you are wanting and the Midwest product code if possible (that way we make sure you are getting exactly what you want.)
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Wow. Quick response! I will send an email then! I had 2 MI XL's that I recently Sold and only lost $10 on one. High demand can be good sometimes too!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA