Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Webleys

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way John, I think it's a fair question, since in the past there HAVE been multiple old Enfield revolvers and such for sale (although not antique).
    Is the rule of thumb that we should assume for your antique page that all of those items are the only one for each type listed? Just good to know for future reference. i.e. For all we know, you may have got a crate full of old Webley MKI's from a Brit army warehouse that you put up for sale. What would help, would be like some other vendors have, an active stock quantity, indicating how many are left after each order is placed. Just sayin'.
    Multiple are in the used or new section.... These were in the used section, each one is pictured and described, something not done when we have more than one
    For secutiry reasons we will NOT post our inevntory....
    YES we will indicate when only one.... Instead of saying they were from a collection, which should indicate single units
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Multiple are in the used or new section.... These were in the used section, each one is pictured and described, something not done when we have more than one
    YES we will indicate when only one.... Instead of saying they were from a collection, which should indicate single units
    John

Sorry , but I can only understand part of this ^ (the security part)

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Wasn't the Fosbury a flop? ...{couldn't resist}

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    John
    I doubted, but had hoped there was more than one. I also got the email this morning after ordering it. Any chance there is a stash of antique class Webleys somewhere in the world? At the $800 price point I think you would sell many of these - the price that antiques are commanding is crazy and that's only the reason I haven't picked one (or two) up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    well, all you guys that are interested in antique webleys should know that there are a bunch for sale right now in the antiques thread of the EE. Yes, prices are high, because they are antiques. That's what they go for unfortunately. I myself am selling a very rare version of the Mk I, which goes for even more $$. If you can get them for less than the $1600-$2000 they usually command, then snap them up. Prices are only going up, especially with our crappy dollar.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567