Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Fraser Valley responds to customer complaints....

Business Member FraserValleyTargets's Avatar
    True

We will do some pondering as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RDMC View Post
    That would be the difference between any government service and organized crime.... The criminals are organized
    You're right. You probably should never use the post office again.

Ever?

CGN frequent flyer
    Nice targets fir sure, ive literally put over 1000 rounds into my 8" round now and other than a rfew edge hits taking a gouge out of the very edge it looks brand new still. And ive been shooting it with steel core FMJ 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R, as well as softpoint .30-06, few .300 win mag too.

I found the chain to unreliable so came up with a new way to mount it. Need a tree though. I drive a 12" spike into a tree leaving 5-6 inches sticking out, then tie the target directly to the end of the spike with paracord from each eye. so the top of the target is almost touching the spike(end of spike between the 2 eyes, less than inch of paracord from each eye to end of spike). When shot it pivots on the spike and the bottom swings back towards the tree. Still hangs at angle this way as well so still deflects to ground. If you hit the top it doesn't pivot so much as just goes back into spike but have yet to have it fall down or damage the target hanging it this way.

We will have to take a look at what you have come up with for sure.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    but but but..

WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE POOR INOCENT TREES!

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    Nice targets fir sure, ive literally put over 1000 rounds into my 8" round now and other than a rfew edge hits taking a gouge out of the very edge it looks brand new still. And ive been shooting it with steel core FMJ 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R, as well as softpoint .30-06, few .300 win mag too.

I found the chain to unreliable so came up with a new way to mount it. Need a tree though. I drive a 12" spike into a tree leaving 5-6 inches sticking out, then tie the target directly to the end of the spike with paracord from each eye. so the top of the target is almost touching the spike(end of spike between the 2 eyes, less than inch of paracord from each eye to end of spike). When shot it pivots on the spike and the bottom swings back towards the tree. Still hangs at angle this way as well so still deflects to ground. If you hit the top it doesn't pivot so much as just goes back into spike but have yet to have it fall down or damage the target hanging it this way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    So I thought I would follow up a bit about FVT service.

I put the spinners (from the first post) in use and they got shot multiple times and everything was going well. My targets all take a bit of a beating, but no problems with them at first. Then one snapped. I emailed FVT and they said Hmmm. Wonder if we have a flaw. Then another one snapped, and another. FVT says "yup, we have a flaw, we have to figure it out" and I didn't hear from them for awhile. I didn't know if they had plans to replace them, and to be honest, they had been shot many times and if they weren't replaced, I wouldn't have complained.

I had actually forgotten about it when I got an email. "hey we changed something up and we are sending you fresh targets"

I have refrained from posting this until I gave them a really good workout. Anyway they have been pummeled many, many 9mm, 45ACP and shotgun hits for several months now, and they are holding up well. Thanks for the good service again!
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Wow so awesome for taking the time to make that follow up post. We have replaced the 1/4 pistol spinners with 1/2 which are good for rifles.

We are going to give a discount on 1/4" and then faze it out except for on custom order.

-Matt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123