Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Norc CQ-A (M4) 5.56mm My 1st AR type rifle

BANNED
    I took my front sight off the easy way - had a few listers here help me with suggestions. Dremel that bad boy. Take your time and you'll do a nice clean job. A bit of TremClad flat black (which is probably what they paint the thing with, anyways lol), and it worked perfectly.

Cannon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rick43pen View Post
    About the only thing I don't like about my Norinco is that the front site is fixed, But I guess that's a non issue really.
    Knew about it when you bought that it was fixed. Hey good thing about AR15 is.. If you don't like something change it.

Quote Originally Posted by zain View Post
    That's a completely new thing . If adjustable means that it comes out but with difficulty ,
    Than it corroborates with what we know already, and if it means some thing that we don't know and in this case , you are requested to plz elaborate for the collective benefit of the community
    "Genuine Chinese CQA"? Just curious which country are you from where you get knock-off Norincos?

In Canada, Norinco is probably the most inexpensive AR you can get (not counting last summer's price wars, where you could get a US-made AR for around the $500-600 mark). I can't think of a company that would make a counterfeit Norinco.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dempster View Post
    "Genuine Chinese CQA"? Just curious which country are you from where you get knock-off Norincos?

In Canada, Norinco is probably the most inexpensive AR you can get (not counting last summer's price wars, where you could get a US-made AR for around the $500-600 mark). I can't think of a company that would make a counterfeit Norinco.
    Pakistan?
    http://youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE
    5:00 minute mark lol.

Yes i am from Pakistan

When I got my first AR (Chinese M4 clone , CQA-5.56), I thought to have a good AR cleaning kit also. The market is flooded with cheep kits but I once heard about brand new NATO AR/M16 cleaning kits those are sold by the soldiers of Afghan Army in black markets, so I went to a shop famous for having those items. To my disappointment , shop keeper told me that none was available . The reason he cited for such scarcity was the ongoing robust operation being carried out by Pak Army against Taliban. The Taliban had retaliated to that operation in their typical brutal manner and slain more than 150 children in cold blood in a school at Peshawar .The shopkeeper , however , told me that only one cleaning kit is available with him , which was rejected by the customers owing to its old outer looks but the internal parts and instruments for cleaning the gun are almost complete and new , so I purchased it and took it home.

When I opened the local packing of the kit at home, I was surprised to see that it bears a name over it with some tiny spots that look like dried blood . It was not an Afghan name , neither it was an Islamic name . I suppose the soldier who was issued this kit wrote his name over it . My heart was filled with respect and sympathy for the guy as I knew that unlike the corrupt Afghan national army soldiers, no one can stripe an American or a Nato solder’s equipment till he is fallen . “Clark” this is the name written on the cleaning kit . May God have mercy on him as he came to fight a war, conceived by corrupt politicians, bankers and military complex and that was bound to have no results.

I have kept this kit respectfully at an appropriate plate in my gun safe and if someone is looking for it out there , or if somebody wishes to have it , it belongs to you . I shall be more than happy to ship it on my own expanses.

Well spoken, sir.

Yes i am from Pakistan

When I got my first AR (Chinese M4 clone , CQA-5.56), I thought to have a good AR cleaning kit also. The market is flooded with cheep kits but I once heard about brand new NATO AR/M16 cleaning kits those are sold by the soldiers of Afghan Army in black markets, so I went to a shop famous for having those items. To my disappointment , shop keeper told me that none was available . The reason he cited for such scarcity was the ongoing robust operation being carried out by Pak Army against Taliban. The Taliban had retaliated to that operation in their typical brutal manner and slain more than 150 children in cold blood in a school at Peshawar .The shopkeeper , however , told me that only one cleaning kit is available with him , which was rejected by the customers owing to its old outer looks but the internal parts and instruments for cleaning the gun are almost complete and new , so I purchased it and took it home.

When I opened the local packing of the kit at home, I was surprised to see that it bears a name over it with some tiny spots that look like dried blood . It was not an Afghan name , neither it was an Islamic name . I suppose the soldier who was issued this kit wrote his name over it . My heart was filled with respect and sympathy for the guy as I knew that unlike the corrupt Afghan national army soldiers, no one can stripe an American or a Nato solder’s equipment till he is fallen . “Clark” this is the name written on the cleaning kit . May God have mercy on him as he came to fight a war, conceived by corrupt politicians, bankers and military complex and that was bound to have no results.

I have kept this kit respectfully at an appropriate plate in my gun safe and if someone is looking for it out there , or if somebody wishes to have it , it belongs to you . I shall be more than happy to ship it on my own expanses.
    That's amazing, thanks for the information. It's always interesting to hear about firearm manufacturing in other countries. I thought maybe you were talking about the Philippines as they have a long history of manufacturing certain firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dempster View Post
    That's amazing, thanks for the information. It's always interesting to hear about firearm manufacturing in other countries. I thought maybe you were talking about the Philippines as they have a long history of manufacturing certain firearms.
    I am new to AR platform. Would you learned fellows be pleased to tell me that whether Chinese CQ rifles we are talking about,contain the same extended feed ramps as are possessed by the military used Colt M4

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    Your aging yourself Mr Deckard lol :D
    And officers wear Pips now :eyesroll:

Arte et Marte
    The military copying the police? Isn't it usually the other way around?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    It's mine, gimme!

I'm, kidding. Seriously, you should keep it, it's yours now.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano