Thread: Price matching policy

Price matching policy

Hi Wanstalls. Is it part of your price match policy to phone the other dealer I am asking you to price match and have them raise the price of there cheaper product to be more inline with your retail mark up?

Would've liked to buy a that KSG @ 1210.99+ tax from Al Flarety's instead of your $1349+taxes, like they had advertised here in their forum. Now after contacting you it's 1285.99.... Guess I'll wait for another vendor to stock the OD version.

A simple no we can't match it would've sufficed instead of scuttling my purchase.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Akronym; 05-17-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Bazinga...
    This post shall disappear

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    If you see a good deal, jump on it. Snooze you lose.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

^^^^ Bingo.

CGN Regular
    Hey it isn't HIS fault. He didn't snooze. He wanted to give Wanstall's his money for whatever reason. Maybe he's closer to them, maybe had great service in the past?
    I mean for him to "accuse" them of calling, he must have a reason for thinking that but....
    I'm just saying that you cant blame him for trying to use the price match policy.
    I doubt Wanstalls says...Price match? Yeah that's where you better go buy it wherever it's cheaper or you'll miss-out!

I have NO idea what happened in this mix-up but yeah...it's NOT a case of snooze you lose.

That's a big accusation you're making there. I would be interested in seeing whatever proof you have of them conspiring against you.

Expried Business Member
    We have no control of how our competitors price their products, nor do we have the power to make them change it.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 05-17-2015 at 01:43 PM.