Sorry

Thread: Sorry

Tags: None

purplemushroom said:

Sorry

So a while back i made a comment that Marstar has bad service and cant use the internet. I noticed today when i was going through my posts.
    At the time i made the comment i had been drinking a bit and was speaking out of my ass.
    I was going to go back to the thread and correct my stupid comment but its now closed.

So that being the case i would like to say that Marstar has been very good to me, a pleasure to deal with on the phone and took care of me and my needs with efficiency and friendliness.
    I sincerely apologize for being a complete idiot and jumping the gun with my thoughtless comment.

Thank you Marstar.

Reaper665 said:
    Very classy of you.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

FirstHussar said:
    Maybe that's an indicator that you shouldn't drink. Just sayin'.
    "Strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of Government!"

TT_270wsm said:
    No need to kick someone when they're down, he's making amends and was very respectful about it. Good on you purplemushroom.

purplemushroom said:
    Ya, mostly i shouldnt use devices like phones and ipads and social media when i drink. There should be an app for that

STR8 Shot said:
    Or a social media interlock

mr00jimbo said:
    Takes a lot of courage to admit your mistake though, I really commend you for that!

trebor2880 said:
    It's the people that rant and rave when there sober, that I watch out for.

GeoShooter said:
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemushroom View Post
    ...There should be an app for that
    There's a bunch. Google offers "Drunk Lock" as a first choice for Android

tinbird said:
    OP good for you to make the apology in the same manner as the poor comments.