Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shoutout to Solely Canadian

Nice! My oldest son now in his 30's is also highly allergic to peanuts and has had to keep an EpiPen with him
    since childhood, so our family understands the precautions involved.

That is awesome. I'm glad I don't need an epi pen, but I would absolutely carry with one of those if I did need one.

BANNED
    Very nice idea.. good dad to boot

Thumbs up

Thats a great idea. I bet this will help with self confidence just because its outta sight

Quote Originally Posted by Lt John McClane View Post
    Long story short, my son is highly allergic to peanuts and we are starting to let him carry his own Epi pen. She was going to get him a fanny pack, you guys can just imagine what I said about that. I asked Tim at Solely Canadian for a favour. Needless to say Tim made awesome custom kydex holsters for my sons epi pens. And I thought while I'm have some epi holsters shipped I might as well order another concealment holster and double mag pouch for myself. Thank you Tim your customer service and craftsmanship is second to none.
    I love this company...having purchased 2 light mounted holsters and multiple mag holders and being very impressed with their workmanship and excellent product selection... now am blown away by perfect customer service! Tim, you and your team are a credit to the firearm industry in Canada! Thank you for your dedication.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Tim is the dude. Top quality gear, all my stuff has served me well overseas and at home. LOUD & CLEAR

Ken R.

Tim and Soley Canadian, a great company with great product. Lt. John McClane, you're a terrific father and this is a GREAT idea. Won't all the kids want to carry an epi-pen now that it's tacticool?

"If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I'd be home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose." Donald Wilson Brodka lol

BANNED
    I have bought at least a dozen holsters off him and he is a great supporter of our 3gun league.... they guy is a prince.

I just got my holster for my Glock 21 w/ Surefire X300 Ultra from Solely Canadian
    Thanks, Tim!

Thats pretty cool.

I just sent a big thank-you email to Tim for making a great 1911 setup for me
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast