I have had a couple phone conversations with Clay lately inquiring about a possible purchase of a Rizzini Fierce 1 Trap gun and garnering information on Rizzini guns as I am not familiar with them. Clay was a great source of help and we agreed to meet at the store on my next days off to discuss a purchase and posdible trades even though he did not have the gun I was interested in stock but his supplier had one available and could get it here within a few days.
Today was the start of my days off and I headed to the store around noon with an armful of possible consignments/trades for Clay to view. As luck would have it he had taken delivery of the exact gun I had been interested in not more than 30 minutes before I arrived.
When all was said and done a second trip back to the store an hour and a half later after I grabbed lunch and contemplated which of the deals we had come with up I went back and walked out with a new Rizzini Trap.
As usual Clay and his staff were great to deal with. I went home took out the gun, cleaned it up, adjusted the stock to fit etc and the more I looked it over the more impressed I became with the fit, finish and overall quality of the firearm. Clay was straight up when he offered that these guns were very good quality. I could not be happier with my purchase and the service I received once again from the folks at Prophet River.
Thank you Clay and all the gang. I am a happy, happy, happy customer.
Frank