Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: np58

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar

np58

attracted the wrong crowd
    Last edited by hunterhenderson; 05-21-2015 at 11:55 PM.
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    This will end poorly.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Can't speak to the 1 mag vs 2, but I will say that my NP58 shoots great. Have only shot white box ammo through it, and not a single failure. The only thing that leaves a lot to be desired are the sights. They are on straight and the gun shoots true, but they really are the worst sights I have ever used.

Other than that, my $350 made in China Norc is 100 times more reliable than some other American pieces that have seriously failed to impress.

CGN Regular
    Theirs also has 2 mags with matching numbers to the gun, but only 1 included... When I bought mine it was still the best price around so I didn't mind.

It was a great gun, was very impressed with quality. Sold it as I found out I'm not a fan of .40, will likely buy a 9mm version sometime.
    NFA & CSSA member - remember the T97, SigArms, cz858, AP80, etc.

?

Then why don't you simply purchase from the dealer you prefer? Why post this?

(I have never purchased anything from Marstar, nor have any connection to them)

Yet I find your post annoying.

There's an extra space in the box for the missing mag. Put it together. We've debated this one for a good decade.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

None of this is any of your business, your post is a troll as far as I'm concerned, and what do you know about buying anything with that joke of a trader rating.............talk about annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzer View Post
    ?

Then why don't you simply purchase from the dealer you prefer? Why post this?

(I have never purchased anything from Marstar, nor have any connection to them)

Yet I find your post annoying.
    ― Albert Einstein

I need some help , i got a new model norinco 1911a1x 45acp with ambi. Safety and i do not know how to take out inorder to pollish the sears ,look like a little difference from my older 1911 .thank you.
    I LOVE HONEY

It is a legit question (don't edit it). We all comparative shop. Dealers should take note. All things being equal were likely to go with the kit that has the extras.

i ended up buying one with two mags for $15 flat rate shipping and only one tax, same price as marstar
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast