Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Arrival: 7.62x51 (308 Win) NATO Surplus ammo by Hirtenberger Now in Stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Free shipping is great, in all that ammo saga, from all players implicated, there was a possibility of paying from 0.69.5 to 0.87 cent a round, in life, it's good when your choices affect your results and at the end everyones is pleased... JP.
    Well said, different strokes for different folks!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I wish my American ruger rifle I just bought is 308 win instead of 30-06.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outwest1213 View Post
    Hey my names Bryan and I want a quote for 1000 cases?
    new production can be had for the same price in those quantities, reason no order was placed
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    You have to pay full tax for out of Provence purchases? That sucks.
    If your province has HST I believe that is correct
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    new production can be had for the same price in those quantities, reason no order was placed
    Just quessing her Brain. But would those quantities be avaiable on short notice or would orders have to be placed from factories in U.S., Europe or Korea???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    At one point you have to put your feet down and go for it, waiting for the perfect planet aligning opportunity may or may never happen, quality stuff like this is very seldom seen, iv'e being shooting Norc stuff for the last 2 years, i am happy it was available...

But now, i think the shooters got a real good upgrade in their practice ammo for about the same price we paid for the last couple of years...

Just saying... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Boxer or Berdan primed? It makes all the difference.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The other guy did say it is surplus. And I don't think many countries have or export 7.62x51 ammo. So yeah I think we should be buying as much as we can. Who knows we might not ever see anything like this again???

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    Ahhhh---I just ordered (a few days ago) from the "other guy" (with shipping costs)
    Order another box from Tradex and average down your cost per round! After all when the Huns come charging over the hill you can't have too much ammo!!

Wb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Order another box from Tradex and average down your cost per round! After all when the Huns come charging over the hill you can't have too much ammo!!

Wb
    As you were typing I was ordering. Thanks...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast