Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IUR + Fail Zero BCG

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for the positive review picatinny!
    Our Demo (my wifes Christmas present) has close to 2,000 rds through it of green tip .556 Lake City and ultra cheap cheap Norinco without a hiccup, But admittedly I lube it just like I do my spikes. Would it work without lube?...I honestly can't say ... given the export permit headaches the extra 2 cents to lube it and save the headache of a warranty claim seemed pretty straight forward to me.

This is the same reason I run synthetic in my pickup, not because I have to... but hey... why not at least I dont feel bad when I start it and go without letting it warm up 100% in the winter...since its a GMC the camshafts and lifters generally kack out around 60K so I think the choice to use synthetic speaks for itself.

At around half the price of a Spikes, and a much smoother finish you really can't go wrong. it cleans up 1000x easier than a normal BCG because of the finish. I spray the parts with Remoil, wipe them off and it looks like new. Is the rem oil overkill? Maybe; I don't know... I've got it on the counter for my spikes BCG and the same rag cleans both BCG's so why not?

FailZero actually provides the surface coat to many of other manufactures BCG's as seen on the video they had in their booth during shot show. Their reps were top notch.

As for the google search, theres always some person out talking trash on the internet; and other manufactures love to trash the new guy. In my opinion for the price it can't be beat.

I have a full auto spikes tactical chromed bolt. Like it a lot, after the shooting it's cleaning more easier. Have also spikes tactical chromed trigger. Both of them work flawlessly
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12