Thread: Application for Possession Form Section 2 b

Application for Possession Form Section 2 b

I tried to search for this but it seemed an obscure question. Section 2 b) on the above mentioned form(5592e) Asks: Indicate the class of firearms you wish to acquire and possess in the next 5 years: Check all that apply, with the options being Non-Restricted, Restricted and Prohibited. I have only completed my Non-Restricted course but plan on doing my Restricted course soon. But in the interim I am sending my application in. My question is should I check both Restricted and Non-Restricted on the application or only Non-Restricted?
    Cheers,
    Etienne

Quote Originally Posted by etiennepb View Post
    I tried to search for this but it seemed an obscure question. Section 2 b) on the above mentioned form(5592e) Asks: Indicate the class of firearms you wish to acquire and possess in the next 5 years: Check all that apply, with the options being Non-Restricted, Restricted and Prohibited. I have only completed my Non-Restricted course but plan on doing my Restricted course soon. But in the interim I am sending my application in. My question is should I check both Restricted and Non-Restricted on the application or only Non-Restricted?
    Cheers,
    Etienne
    Just check non-restricted for now. When you apply for your restricted (should have done them together to save time and money) you can check both.

Just check non-restricted for now.
    I'll do that.

When you apply for your restricted (should have done them together to save time and money) you can check both.
    I live on one of the west coast gulf islands and the Non-Restricted Course came up and I jumped on it. It looks like there's enough interest to bring the instructor back for at least the CORE course and maybe the Restricted. Thats the price I pay for my little slice of paradise .